ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Spirit and Earth Team Collaborations > The Montague Keen Foundation > Updates from the Montague Keen Foundation

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Updates from the Montague Keen Foundation  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 3rd, 2008 06:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

A couple of years later, I still look forward to the weekly messages from Montague Keen to his wife, Veronica. They are usually posted every Sunday afternoon, with few exceptions.

http://www.montaguekeen.com

When I read the messages of inspiration, I take them into my own heart. When I hear and think of a global movement towards enlightenment and open truth, I think of it as occurring across all fields of work related to spirit and humanity. The Montague Keen Foundation is one of the few places where I receive that consistent message of hope, a glimmer of light.

Why do I take the time to preserve a thread for this on this forum? Well, the most obvious is that I have brushed paths and communicated in some form or another with the people involved in these group - and my impression and opinion is that they're genuine. I don't get the feeling when I talk to them that they're out for a ride, or trying to impress people - I get the feeling as if they're just like you and me, regular, normal people. And in this way we connect - as if it were different local chapters of an organization, divided by the sea, but working towards the same ultimate goal of proving life after death.

Here are some of the latest news items and topics that may interest readers:
A Report on some 'Signs and Symbols' from Montague Keen by Peter Welsford

Report on the mysterious ‘image’ received from Prof. Nigel in Singapore by Peter Welsford

Montague Keen's recent Weekly Message

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 4th, 2008 06:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Thank you Keith, I agree with you about the foundation and thanks for posting the link.  Very uplifting and interesting.  Vicki

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Current time is 07:55 AM  
ITC Bridge > Spirit and Earth Team Collaborations > The Montague Keen Foundation > Updates from the Montague Keen Foundation Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1164 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.