ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hi y'all!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 11th, 2008 12:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
conraja

Well, I'm just really curious about all of this stuff. I've watched shows, read books, and still wonder what's really going on... I would like to do some EVP's or try some photography but I've also seen lots of shows that make it out to be "opening the portal to Hell". I just wanted to see some of the things that you guys have captured, read about your experiences, and maybe meet some people that I may someday experiment with or if it just scares me to death, I may just stick to viewing your work.

I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to the paranormal because there are many things in this world that I don't understand and don't really care if I ever do and I don't have any close loved ones who have died that I want to contact...we'll see!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!       :biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 11th, 2008 01:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Hi there conraja and welcome :biggrin:

It's always good to have an open mind, then weigh things up. Not having a need for contact or experimentation is perhaps preferable too for learning about it all.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2008 12:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome, Conraja--great place to be.  Vicki

Posted: Apr 18th, 2008 06:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Conraja,

Welcome to the forum.

I also did not begin working with ITC in an attempt to contact a loved one.

I think just about all of us were interested in the paranormal at first, then found out about ITC and wanted to begin experimenting with it. I can tell you that you have no reason to fear working with ITC - in fact, it is best to erase all fear that you have. Fear of life after death is usually misunderstood and unjustified, and only complicates the lives of those who harbor it.

If you study, you will find that there is no hell - other than a temporary one that is possible to be created by your own mind, but which is still nonexistent.

I hope you begin your learning process and share your experiences with us. See you on the forum!

Keith

Posted: Apr 19th, 2008 04:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
conraja

Thank you all for the welcome messages. You seem like such a great group of people and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and learning more. I also appreciate the encouragement and that you guys help to ease some of my fears!

I know this hell you speak of. I used to create that one for myself pretty often! I've been working on this for the past couple of years...trying to keep my thoughts positive and not sweating the small stuff has made a world of difference in every area of my life!

Posted: Apr 19th, 2008 08:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

A time of personal growth on many fronts perhaps :)
I think half of the problem is with the TV shows. While there are some marvellous shows nowadays that cover a wider audience, the tendency is to rely on the scare tactics for the ratings. Well, it makes good TV, even though most of us don't care for the mood setting music or ladies running screaming from spiders !
Sorting through perceptions and sometimes then changing viewpoints through gained info, is what make areas like ITC so absorbing.

Personally, the areas of life that I pull myself up on and set as though they are bad, are often found to stem from upbringing, rather than be controlled by a religion. Being a genuine and giving person is a world away from making one wrong move in the eyes of someone fiercely religious and being condemned to fire for all eternity. People do get the wrong end of the stick, do think differently to each other and making ones own mind up about something is important. So maybe that's your current path ? sorting through ?
The 'hell' tag is often given to areas that others don't understand. I reckon part of the focus for this board is about the understanding of the afterlife on a one to one basis with those passed...in so doing, we gain a better appreciation for the other side and help ourselves to further our own thoughts.

Glad you like this place :)

Posted: Apr 20th, 2008 09:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Very well said.

Keith

Current time is 07:08 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi y'all! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1243 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.