ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP from Lady.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 5th, 2007 04:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hi to all,

I have had some EVP's from this lady in the past 2 weeks, the first one said 'Kirsty happy'  Then two nights ago I had two EVPs in the same recording from this lady, the one below I believe she shouts her name half way through the recording saying 'Kirsty'  in a Irish or Scottish accent with 2 syllables..   Anyway I feel like this lady is trying to contact me to get a message through or something similar...

Well today, I was up the cemetery visiting my Mam and dads grave and happened to look to my right and seen a spread of flowers and a newly dug grave, spelt out in flowers was the name 'Kirsty' I went over to have a closer look and the Lady that had passed was named Kirsty..

I found it strange to have EVP from this Lady and then to see a lady named Kirsty buried by My mam and dad, coincidence????  or not, anyway have alisten to the EVP I had the other night... see what you think, Take care, Lance.:)

Attachment: kirsty.wav (Downloaded 558 times)

Posted: Jul 6th, 2007 09:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Misty

yep i can hear that sounds like "xx name was supposed to be Kirsty"

Misty

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:10 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP from Lady. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1263 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 25 queries executed.