ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
lance

Hi to all,

I have had some EVP's from this lady in the past 2 weeks, the first one said 'Kirsty happy'  Then two nights ago I had two EVPs in the same recording from this lady, the one below I believe she shouts her name half way through the recording saying 'Kirsty'  in a Irish or Scottish accent with 2 syllables..   Anyway I feel like this lady is trying to contact me to get a message through or something similar...

Well today, I was up the cemetery visiting my Mam and dads grave and happened to look to my right and seen a spread of flowers and a newly dug grave, spelt out in flowers was the name 'Kirsty' I went over to have a closer look and the Lady that had passed was named Kirsty..

I found it strange to have EVP from this Lady and then to see a lady named Kirsty buried by My mam and dad, coincidence????  or not, anyway have alisten to the EVP I had the other night... see what you think, Take care, Lance.:)

Attachment: kirsty.wav (Downloaded 1047 times)

Misty

yep i can hear that sounds like "xx name was supposed to be Kirsty"

Misty

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1069 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 25 queries executed.