ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
steve

Hi all, glad i found this site as i have many questions to ask ,but for now here is one.

Can £1 Radios used to pick up EVPs via sweeping the FM band.?
I have many of these radios as i just picked up 100 on Ebay for £21 inc P+P Well in-fact i got 100 for £1, and the P+P was £20.. :biggrin:

Here is what i have
i will do a upload of the circuit board later today, but i just like t know if they can be used for evp searching, and would it be possible for them to be hacked to make them scan continuously

Like i say i have just under 100, i think about 90 left, if anyone here wants me to send them one to see if it can be hacked im willing to do so, all i ask is for the postage cost as you get the radio free.

Cheers
Steve

Attached Image (viewed 849 times):

radio.jpg

Last edited on Aug 28th, 2012 09:25 AM by steve

steve

here is the rest of the pictures 2 radios, £1 radios.

Radio 2.

Well do anyone think that these £1 radios could be hacked to pick up EVP voices.???

I have 90 Red and onlu a couple of the Silver about (4) of the silver radios left.

Im willing to send a radio to anyone who thinks that can hack it and share the info they find with me, and possible hack a few of these radios for me if possible.

Email me if intested

Steve

You have chosen to ignore Toadmund. click Here to view this post

steve

It dont say what the chips is as in the red radiom the chip is covered with a black blob of something, the other radio shows the whole chip, but dont say what the chip is.

If your willing to pay postage cost of i think around $3-$4 i send you a red radio free. up to you,as i do know a guy from youtube who is a electronic wizard, and he to was looking for some of these £1/$1 radios, and im to send him a couple soon as he sending me a couple of chips of for my un-hacked radio shack 12-587 which is the newer ribbon version, lucky this guy had one of these radios and already hacked it with his own software chip, as i say i hope to get the chips in return for the radios im sending him.

If you want a radio and willing to pay the costs, send me a email, postage cost payment to be made via paypal if interested.

My £1 store has these silver longer radios in stock,some of them are blue to,but i dont need to buy anymore radios yet as i have like 90 of the red ones i need to sell...lol.

Steve

steve

Yenka looks good, but i dont see any radio projects there.?

You have chosen to ignore Toadmund. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1384 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 28 queries executed.