ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Stream Capture Filtered with EVPamp  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 23rd, 2012 02:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVPDave

I have been experimenting with an old filter app from early 2005 called EVPamp. It was originally designed to filter voices from noise sources. Here is an example from today using the software. The output of the filter is a bit harsh so I remix about 25% of the original file back with the filtered file. This seems to help with a more natural sounding result.

EVPamp was abruptly discontinued in late 2005. You may notice some overlay of voices at times. This appears to be a result of the mixing process. The source was the current forum stream recorded directly to computer.

"The children of the blind see light"

Attachment: 062312thechildrenoftheblindseelight.mp3 (Downloaded 1065 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2012 03:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
EVP-ITC Research and Development

Very clear!! Looking forward to working with this program!

Jayne

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2012 05:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Deborah

I don't hear it exactly as you, however; do like the clarity of the sound. Thanks Dave

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2012 07:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPDave

Deborah wrote: I don't hear it exactly as you, however; do like the clarity of the sound. Thanks Dave
Thanks Jayne & Deborah for the feedback. Yes, the smoother sound is easy on ears for a change.

Here was another from that same session.
"Listen to my filter"

Attachment: 062312listentomyfilter2.mp3 (Downloaded 1050 times)

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2012 07:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
EVPDave

Here is another capture from the same two minute session. I post it more out of wonder than trying to hear any words.

What I hear is a harmonic melody of sorts. I know Keith is using a blend of Spiricom tones and white and pink noise on the stream.

That being said I hear a distinct pattern that should not be derived from that type of transmission.

Perhaps someone musically trained can decode the musical sequence, a hidden message in the notes?  Or, am I just hearing "Night Music" the stuff of dreams?

Attachment: 062312musicalwords.mp3 (Downloaded 1042 times)

Posted: Jun 26th, 2012 01:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
EVPDave

This was from a different stream that uses looped noise.

"Can ya hear me now...Debbie"

Attachment: 062612canyahearmenowdebbie.mp3 (Downloaded 1076 times)

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2012 12:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dave,

I'm pretty intrigued on what this software actually does, enjoyed listening to your files, first was the clearest. I heard it as "the children of the blind they see the light"

I feel that between ("they" and "see") they were thinking "finally", the result was sort of a combination of "they finally" and "they see".

Um, that was sort of an er, impression, shall we say.

Looking forward to more :)

Keith

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2012 08:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
EVPDave

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Dave,

I'm pretty intrigued on what this software actually does, enjoyed listening to your files, first was the clearest. I heard it as "the children of the blind they see the light"

I feel that between ("they" and "see") they were thinking "finally", the result was sort of a combination of "they finally" and "they see".

Um, that was sort of an er, impression, shall we say.

Looking forward to more :)

Keith
Thanks for listening Keith. The results vary from day to day. Some days clearer then others. Here is a clip from today. I left it long cause there is a lot of chatter.

I am hoping the creator of EVPamp will come forward again. I have a few questions I didn't ask back in 2005.

Dave

Attachment: 070312stremchatter.mp3 (Downloaded 2033 times)

Posted: Jul 4th, 2012 06:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Deborah

Hello...I think I hear, at the very beginning a question..."what's happened to the _______ ?"
I do like the sound, pace and tone of this application...must be "time" to get back to the "stream"...
Thanks Dave.

Happy Independence Day

Posted: Jul 6th, 2012 08:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
EVPDave

Deborah wrote: Hello...I think I hear, at the very beginning a question..."what's happened to the _______ ?"
I do like the sound, pace and tone of this application...must be "time" to get back to the "stream"...
Thanks Dave.

Happy Independence Day
Thanks, the most I hear the voices described as is a 'robotic burble'. Today was odd. I was getting names, mention of the heatwave in the area and my first 'hate' message since I began recording in 2004.

"We hate Human, which you are"

Attachment: 070612wehatehumanwhichyouare.mp3 (Downloaded 989 times)

Posted: Jul 6th, 2012 08:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
EVPDave

Here is a name that can be heard at the start. Other interesting chatter follows.

"Dan Matthew"

Attachment: 070612danmatthew.mp3 (Downloaded 989 times)

Posted: Jul 6th, 2012 08:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
EVPDave

Same session as the last two posts, another name.

"Ed!.....it's Ed"

Attachment: 070612editsed.mp3 (Downloaded 1028 times)

Posted: Jul 8th, 2012 09:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I'd really like to know what this program does behind the scenes, I think we can find some other applications for it, I'm sure!

In Stream chatter clip I hear the following:

"What's happened today?...(unknown) ..learn to be patient.....would it.....(foreign language)....watch I'm gonna slide my head....into the picture."

Keith

Posted: Jul 8th, 2012 10:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
EVPDave

Keith Clark wrote: I'd really like to know what this program does behind the scenes, I think we can find some other applications for it, I'm sure!

In Stream chatter clip I hear the following:

"What's happened today?...(unknown) ..learn to be patient.....would it.....(foreign language)....watch I'm gonna slide my head....into the picture."

Keith
Hi Keith,
 From the few communication with the original EVPamp developer back in 2005 a few fragments of information are available. "The filter is similar to a Kalman filter or a Hidden Markov Model based filter".

So it is filter based in design and not jumbling, chopping or adding additional info like other programs and 'talkers' out there.

In running many tests the best response has been with using high frequency noise or even video sweeps converted to sound. The current stream here on ITC Bridge works very well. This is now what some may be calling the 'fog face' mode.

Here is an example from yesterday.

"A/the man has an announcement!"

P.S. More info about these types of filter designs http://www.cs.unc.edu/~welch/media/pdf/kalman_intro.pdf

Attachment: 070712manhasanannouncement.mp3 (Downloaded 1001 times)

Last edited on Jul 8th, 2012 11:16 AM by EVPDave

Posted: Jul 8th, 2012 03:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

First word may alo be "Japan"

Well if the stream works, I think we can provide something cleaner....to be honest I'm too lazy to use a dos based program to input/output files, so I give you credit for that. I'm really into live, real-time.

I'm sure we'll think of something new to try for the input...I'm still amazed that is what you are getting out of the stream....when the original source is nothing but noise and spiricom tones that I reverse engineered.....there is no human voice possible...now if we could filter live with that program, now that would be something!!

Keith

Posted: Jul 8th, 2012 03:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
EVPDave

Keith Clark wrote: First word may alo be "Japan"

Well if the stream works, I think we can provide something cleaner....to be honest I'm too lazy to use a dos based program to input/output files, so I give you credit for that. I'm really into live, real-time.

I'm sure we'll think of something new to try for the input...I'm still amazed that is what you are getting out of the stream....when the original source is nothing but noise and spiricom tones that I reverse engineered.....there is no human voice possible...now if we could filter live with that program, now that would be something!!

Keith
Seems to work with any noise I can generate including impulse noise from a Tesla coil.
I don't know of a way to process with EVPamp live. It might be possible with a large buffer and scripts to link the files together but it would not be real time. The original developer was getting requests for a live system in 2005. He envisioned a separate DSP chip running the EVPamp algorithm. Unfortunately, that is the key that is missing right now.

I may try my hand with some of the academic Kalman Filter library's now available but this is not my forte.

Another example attached of the chatter I'm getting with EVPamp filtering the current stream.
I hear something about working and a second voice mentions to "tape it" towards the end.

Attachment: 070712wevebeenworkingchatter.mp3 (Downloaded 1092 times)

Posted: Jul 10th, 2012 03:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
EVPDave

Recorded the stream for two minutes today and processed the results with EVPamp. I hear a name and more.

"Hi I'm Patrick Stimple, I'm diligent"

Attachment: 071012hiimpatrickstimpleimdiligent.mp3 (Downloaded 928 times)

Posted: Jul 14th, 2012 06:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
EVPDave

This capture was recorded from today's stream (07-14). Out of two minutes this was the clearest (and longest) of the session processed through EVPamp.

"We're pushing great pulse with the elevator"

Attachment: 071412werepushinggreatpulsewiththeelevator.mp3 (Downloaded 845 times)

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2012 12:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
RussianEVP

Hi, Dave. I tried the program EVPamp. Most of all I like the way it handles files with recorded silence. Very interesting touch is obtained in the form of a question the answer.

DimaS

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2012 04:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
EVPDave

RussianEVP wrote: Hi, Dave. I tried the program EVPamp. Most of all I like the way it handles files with recorded silence. Very interesting touch is obtained in the form of a question the answer.

DimaS
Hi DimaS,
 Good to read that you are trying recorded silence and getting results. Yesterday I was getting good results recording the sound of wind chimes and then running the session through EVPamp.
 I think a live version would be very interesting to work with. I am hoping the original developer will come forward so the development of the EVPamp filter can continue.

Dave

Current time is 04:21 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > Stream Capture Filtered with EVPamp Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1869 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 33 queries executed.