View single post by EVPDave
 Posted: Jul 8th, 2012 03:57 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
EVPDave

Keith Clark wrote: First word may alo be "Japan"

Well if the stream works, I think we can provide something cleaner....to be honest I'm too lazy to use a dos based program to input/output files, so I give you credit for that. I'm really into live, real-time.

I'm sure we'll think of something new to try for the input...I'm still amazed that is what you are getting out of the stream....when the original source is nothing but noise and spiricom tones that I reverse engineered.....there is no human voice possible...now if we could filter live with that program, now that would be something!!

Keith
Seems to work with any noise I can generate including impulse noise from a Tesla coil.
I don't know of a way to process with EVPamp live. It might be possible with a large buffer and scripts to link the files together but it would not be real time. The original developer was getting requests for a live system in 2005. He envisioned a separate DSP chip running the EVPamp algorithm. Unfortunately, that is the key that is missing right now.

I may try my hand with some of the academic Kalman Filter library's now available but this is not my forte.

Another example attached of the chatter I'm getting with EVPamp filtering the current stream.
I hear something about working and a second voice mentions to "tape it" towards the end.

Attachment: 070712wevebeenworkingchatter.mp3 (Downloaded 1102 times)