ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Good Morning My Good Friend  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 16th, 2012 06:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVP-ITC Research and Development

I have been in communication with primarily one male spirit for about two years. I started using the Rinaldi Babble file in EVP Maker and began receiving responses at that time but difficult to isolate EVP from the babble for presentation purposes. Since then I have been experimenting with various sound files and foreign language files in EVP Maker. I also experiment with the pre-recorded files witout the use of EVP Maker. Both have shown various levels of success. Here is one from this morning using a foreign language file in EVP Maker, then filtered to remove rumble below 200 Hz.

Because the sound file is audible while I am recording sometimes I can hear the responses live and am able to continue with the conversation knowing that I have a communicator present. Such was the case with the nursery ryhmes that I posted in another thread. In this particular recording, I was not sure if I heard "good morning" or not. Always a challenge but so worth the time as I am sure you can relate to as well.

https://www.box.com/s/24150df9c12302acf493

Not sure if I hear good friend or best friend?

Jayne

Last edited on Jun 16th, 2012 09:27 AM by EVP-ITC Research and Development

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 15th, 2012 12:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
drrh

I'm hearing "Good morning, I like Good friend better".

Debbie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:54 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Good Morning My Good Friend Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1275 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.