ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
"Good morning!" (No doubt about it)  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 09:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Avoided over-processing with this one...left some noise. Love the overt quality of the delivery.

Attachment: Good morning Answer (good morning).mp3 (Downloaded 1050 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 10:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Good heavens that IS clear !

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 11:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

I know! I listened to it just before bed, was so excited had a difficult time settling to sleep!

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 01:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

I've not been on the board for a while, but have been a member for quite a long time. Is this a recognised voice ? turned up before in recordings ?
Such clarity is 'normally' associated with someone who has become quite used to communicating via these means...so, i'm quite sure you could get a Class A name too :)

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 03:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Good one!

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 08:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

Hi Kenda,  That sounds like Good Morning and it also sounds like I love you to me! Good one!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 02:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Linda35950

May be good morning.

Last edited on Oct 8th, 2010 03:57 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 03:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

I can hear what others do if I try, but I still hear "Good morning" said in an inflection that sounds very happy and in direct response to what you have said.

I have found that when we don't pay attention to what the recorder has heard, we can often hear other utterances, relevant or not, to the context. I feel we need to pay attention to the recorder more since that person holds the medium position. Some class A EVP are demoted simply because others report hearing something else or hearing something more, very common even when analyzing TV shows and movies by snippet. Some researchers say we should not pay attention to the recorders' interpretation, that we should turn away and listen without that input. Normal. But when we listen with our "schema ears," that is our listening combined with our expectations, knowledge, emotions, physiological make up, and I could go on and on, and it can be as off-putting, to me at least, as listening with the recorders' interp in mind. Not to say you guys don't hear what you hear of course, but just to say what I've just said! Vicki

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 06:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

That's good advice Vicki!  Thanks and I'll keep that in mind.  I've been trying to ever since atransc.  I'm trying to be very careful in listening and sometimes if I can't hear what the person has heard I don't post so as not to offend anyone!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 07:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

I'll stir the pot a bit then !
Here's a scenario - A new digital recorder is seen in Walmart for just $5. It seems to be a copy of a well regarded top of the line Sony. Functions are in the same places, looks the same and records very well. Someone posts about it and everyone shouts 'bargain'. However, someone else comes along and avoids it because the plastic breaks the first time it's dropped. That persons view is totally valid, even though everyone else thinks the recorder to be wonderful.
Every view point, in my opinion, makes up the whole feedback to what we post. A sincere difference of opinion from a rational standpoint is a bonus. And, sometimes if everyone says something the same about an audio clip and yet one person never does hear that, it's just time for different speakers lol

Several pointers used to be common when I was recording a few years back.
5 seconds before the EVP and 5 seconds after.
Not to say what you think it says, until a few days after posting.
Raw audio and cleaned up/processed for clarity audio to both be available for listening to.
Equipment used.
Ambient conditions.
Mental state when recording.
To wear good headphones when listening to a clip.
All of which I completely forgot about when I posted mine recently !

But, main thing perhaps, noone gains rewards for clarity or, as far as I know, protects a reputation in this field. We do it to further our connections with those who may be communicating from the other side. A lot of understandings from feedback to posts can help to extend a relationship with a deceased person. Sometimes giving the possibility of allowing a forwarding path for that person to cross over properly.

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 08:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
drrh

Hi Slider,  I agree with your points as well.  I and some others got kicked off of atransc for some of the things said.  And because of a person on there that took a disliking for me. She got very upset because she couldn't hear some of the things we said that we could hear so she posted a clip of so called brown noise behind some of our backs. (Notice I say some of our backs!)   So that's why I am trying to be careful not to offend anybody.  And of course I don't want to offend anybody anyway, whatever the reason.  Just want to keep the peace!  But you do bring up interesting points to consider!

Take care, Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 08:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Vicki Talbott

Very good reminders, Slider. I am going to have to go back to a few of those myself. Debbie, that was such an unfortunate happening at the Idea Exchange. There was no reason for the behavior of that one person to get out of hand like that except for lack of positive direction for her. I think it's a good idea to post what one hears, nothing more and nothing less, all the while keeping in mind the context and intent of the recorder. If others don't hear it that way, well, so what. As Slider said, many of us are doing this work to enhance our interactions with those on the other side.

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 04:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Linda35950

I know Ghost are always near us we share space,and I like to know who is around me like to know their personaly as well as try to find out how loved ones are doing in heavin and perhaps hear from them.

Thats why I record,not to prove anything.

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 05:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Slider2732

Everyone whose posted on this thread is on the same page...erm well yeah, but you know what I mean :)
The active folks need to just know who is around and there seems very little of ego bruising anywhere.
Keith has always run this place very fairly and negative posters haven't really ever featured...i'm glad to be back in amongst the crowd.
The experiences over at the Ideas Exchange may perhaps be based more on it being a bigger community, attracting any and all (if it is indeed a large forum).

Another thing on this particular message and the clarity. I tend to believe that the results are partially person based. Mediums (self recognised or not) and those with ability to meditate being more likely to receive Class A's, or in fact bother to record at all. If no light shines from the room with your name on, the spirit doesn't know to look in there and answer. In this case, it was a shining example of connection.

Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 12:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
clockdryve

Oklahoma......Cool :) I lived in Stilwell (Strawbery Capital) for about 15 years (miss the place). Been back here in Iowa - home town for the last 16. Not happy about that.

Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 06:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

dkenda wrote: Avoided over-processing with this one...left some noise. Love the overt quality of the delivery.

Greetings & Welcome,

In this clip,  it starts out with you saying Good Morning.

Then there is the response section.

What was your next statement after this?

Could you please post a slightly expanded clip.

Many Thanks,
Ron

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Current time is 07:10 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > "Good morning!" (No doubt about it) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1464 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 29 queries executed.