ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
First expriement with Loop.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 04:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hi guys..

I have been expriementing with the loop over the weekend, I am still unsure of much focus or color (or how to achive color lol) or better still am I doing it right??:biggrin:

But anyway, I have been having a go, I have been mediating before a session with a little music to focus and calm me, then going to it.

I haven't had much to write home about, but these two images caught my eye this morning. (Like I say, I don't know if this is me reading to much into nothing as I don't know what I am suppose to be looking for)  take a look, see what you think..

Please feel free to feedback, I would appriecate it, Good or bad, that how we all learn, take care, lance.:biggrin:

Last edited on Mar 5th, 2007 04:53 AM by lance

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 05:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Hey, Lance glad to see you are trying it out. What were you using to get these images? Something PC based? Whenever I do a feedback loop, I zoom in until I get the pulsating blob. On color TV's it will be a blue or greenish background to begin with. There will be a slight tunneling effect in the background and when the picture stablizes. The images I have posted here on this forum and at my myspace account are still shots of a pulsating screen. It is of only one frame! http://www.myspace.com/fratka

With Laura's help I was doing my first DVR recording, Friday or Saturday night. I think it was Friday. Anyways I got quite a few voices talking to me. One not so nice but I was warned about him! LOL Once I get them cleaned up and hear back from Laura I will post some of these voices.

The reason I bring this up is the fact that the frequency I was using was one that is located on channel 7 of the VHF band. In Houston we don't have a TV station transmitting on channel 7 so I didn't have to worry about interference or bleed over. The nearest VHF signal is channel 8 which is seperated by a sufficient amount of bandwidth as to not create a problem.

I was wanting to see if I can join both a feedback loop and a DVR recording on the frequency in question (approximately 174.6MHz). I know the TV and the VCR can tune to those channels but can the video camera or some kind of camera/VCR combo. What I wouldn't give for someone with an old B/W analog tuner? LOL:biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 06:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hey Fratka..

Wow sounds like you have been doing a bit of expriementing to, can't wait to hear the voices from your session..:biggrin:

I will try to get the plusating blob..  also i am performing loop via the PC, my set up is internet conection all off, USB from pc to cam and run the loop recording straight onto the hard drive..

The only thing I find is that when i plug the USB into the cam, my view finding goes blue, so I have to relay on what I can see on the screen, does this make a difference?  is it common for Digital to do this? 

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 06:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

When you scan the camera around the room, do you get a picture of your room? Or does it stay as a blue screen? If you have a live feed from your camera you shouldn't have a blue screen. I get blue/green colors only when it starts to pulsate and only after I zoom in.

As for the digital question, I don't know if the blue screen is avoidable or not. If I take my digital camera and plug it into my laptop with adobe photodeluxe I can get a live image. Then I can snap stills all day long and that is with a still camera not a video camera. Like I said in a previous post, I have never been lucky with this method. It could be any one of a hundred variables keeping me from getting positive results (LCD, software, unshielded circuits, etc).

Call me Frank...fratka is my first initial and last name. :biggrin:

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 06:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

Ok frank:biggrin: thats easier..

Yep when i plug the USB into the cam I have still got live video of my room showing up on the PC monitor, but my view finder on the cam goes blue,and says something like 'PC format' or words to that effect..   like its ready to upload (my digital still cam also does this) 

But It doesn't effect the live vision on screen, just I need to depend on the screen for direction rather looking through my view finder.. does this make sense?:wink:

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 07:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

Oh okay! I understand now. Thats fine...I don't even use the view-finder anyways. As long as you are getting a live feed for the recording and playback.... During the playback is when you have to review frame by frame to see if any images show up. I have seen the demostration video of Klaus Screiber and he could manipulate the images while placing his hands on either side of the camera. I can't do this...yet! :wink: but I am determined...!:biggrin:

See, I believe if you can make initial contact then you can strengthen the field from there. The images and communications should become more and more clear as time and experience progresses. Of course these are my own hopes but I can't find a reason why it should not happen.:huh:

PS: Are you using any form of light to keep the iris opened? Also, is your camera set to inifinite focus? You wanna make sure autofocus is off.

Frank

Posted: Mar 6th, 2007 06:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

hey thanks Frank, 

say if the camara is set to auto focus, would this stop me zooming in?  as I have no problem zooming in when just recording, but as soon as I hook up the USB and it goes live, i can't seem to zoom in only move the camara forward..

does this make sense?:blink:

Current time is 03:00 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > First expriement with Loop. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1307 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 27 queries executed.