View single post by fratka
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 05:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fratka

Hey, Lance glad to see you are trying it out. What were you using to get these images? Something PC based? Whenever I do a feedback loop, I zoom in until I get the pulsating blob. On color TV's it will be a blue or greenish background to begin with. There will be a slight tunneling effect in the background and when the picture stablizes. The images I have posted here on this forum and at my myspace account are still shots of a pulsating screen. It is of only one frame! http://www.myspace.com/fratka

With Laura's help I was doing my first DVR recording, Friday or Saturday night. I think it was Friday. Anyways I got quite a few voices talking to me. One not so nice but I was warned about him! LOL Once I get them cleaned up and hear back from Laura I will post some of these voices.

The reason I bring this up is the fact that the frequency I was using was one that is located on channel 7 of the VHF band. In Houston we don't have a TV station transmitting on channel 7 so I didn't have to worry about interference or bleed over. The nearest VHF signal is channel 8 which is seperated by a sufficient amount of bandwidth as to not create a problem.

I was wanting to see if I can join both a feedback loop and a DVR recording on the frequency in question (approximately 174.6MHz). I know the TV and the VCR can tune to those channels but can the video camera or some kind of camera/VCR combo. What I wouldn't give for someone with an old B/W analog tuner? LOL:biggrin: