ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Coast To Coast AM  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 02:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Old-Frank

Hi All;

Chris Moon of Haunted Times Magazine will be presenting some of the results he gets using my EVP system on Coast to Coast AM March 1st.

Chris is the main user of my equipment at this time, as he travels around the US giving his Ghost Hunter Universities.

I am uncertain what Chris plans to present, or discuss, just keep in mind that everyone has their own experience, and (I think anyway) that much depends on your level of development, and open-ness. The voices on my site are typcial of what I get, Chris's experience seems to differ somewhat.  I tend to shy away from public exposure, but maybe I should stay up and fast blast comments to George Nory.

http://franksumption.tripod.com/

Old-Frank

Attachment: 073103-YourReceiver-WorksIncredible.mp3 (Downloaded 1148 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 25th, 2007 01:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lkimberley

Hi Old Frank,

Welcome to the forum so glad you joined!! I read some of your postings, interesting experiences.

Your file about your reciever is great! I would be intrested privately how your reciever looks and works, I am certainly not as smart as you!!

My friends I communicate with were in shock yesterday and said I had a brain! LOL

Look forward to hearing from you.

Laura :biggrin:

Posted: Feb 25th, 2007 06:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Old-Frank

Hi Laura;

I don't have a fixed look for the receiver/boxes yet. I'm trying to come up with a production circuit board, then I'll make a cabinet o fit it.  As I hopefully stated, the system is based on a randomly tuned radio, the radio provides a source of random audio which spirit/entities use to make thier voices.  I want to have FM available as another mode, and I just ordered the AM/FM chips last week. So I'll have to change the board layout to accommodate the changes. All this stuff takes time.

As far a bieng smart, I don't consider myself somekind of brainiac, it's more like I'm just a tool of the other side, and my own thinking, and experimenting tends to slow things down.  I am still uncertain how much of the system originated in my own mind, and how much was at least an inspiration from "out there".

There's more informatin on http://franksumption.tripod.com and don't forget it will be presented on C2C on March 1st.

Old Frank

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 02:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

I will definately try to stay up and give it a listen Frank. George seems like a fair guy so I'm sure he will treat you well. Have you ever been on his show before?

Texas Frank

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 03:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lkimberley

Hi Old frank,

Thanks for the reply. I will definitly listen C2C for the show!!  I went to your site, unfortunately I cannot read schematics lol:blink:

But I do know the parts and if I had a picture of the layout, I could build one I think:blush:

Laura

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 03:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lkimberley

Hi Frank,

So you live in Houston? We should get together sometime and record! I am only 7 hours from you in Monterrey, MX

Look forward to hearing some of your experiments!

Laura

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 05:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

I would love to get together and record but the farthest South I can go is San Antonio, TX.

My aunt is from Monterray but I don't think she has been there for over 20 years. I do have a friend of mine who goes there with her parents every couple months.

Texas Frank:smile:

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 08:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi (Old) Frank!

Good to see you hear, and I am definitely going to listen to George on the 1st.  Vicki

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 11:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Old-Frank,

I didn't get a chance to listen to the show, but I certainly did enjoy the extra clips abd article which were presented on Coast to Coast!!

Keith

Posted: Mar 6th, 2007 09:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lkimberley

Hi Old Frank,

I listened to the show....wow it was really a great show and very informative.

I know your site was hit alot! The evps were great! Great promotion for you and all your hard work and dedication! :thumbup:

Laura

Posted: Mar 6th, 2007 09:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
lkimberley

Hi Old Frank,

I listened to the show....wow it was really a great show and very informative.

I know your site was hit alot! The evps were great! Great promotion for you and all your hard work and dedication! :thumbup:

Laura

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 08:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Old-Frank

Thanks! I wasn't prepared for Chris to go public with the boxes, so I have none to meet the demands, and ther was some "demands". I did't expect that kind of response. It'll be some time before, of if, I can get production models made. I was swamped with e-mails, but then my site was dumped by Triopd, for unknown reasons, except they said it was terms of service violations. Wierd, since the site has been up there since 2002!

Old-Frank

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 06:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
fratka

Sorry, to hear your site got dumped. It was probably for bandwidth violations. I didn't get to hear the radio show, I fell asleep! I'm sure it was great though! :)

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 07:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

Well, that was pretty odd and crappy of them!!!! Very strange. I read your whole site, and didn't see anything out of place.

For those who would like to still visit Frank's site for a limited time, please visit the following cached links (snapshots of Frank's website taken by Google.)

HOME PAGE
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:MvTCdt1EMIAJ:franksumption.tripod.com/+franksumption&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Unfortunately the rest of the cached pages I found so far are from 2004.

Keith

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 01:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Old-Frank

Thanks, A frind has made set up a new site. I wasn't goingot mess with it til next week cuz I was too busy, but now it's up, I just have to ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!! content.

http://frank.xm.com

Old-Frank

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 01:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Old-Frank

Thanks, A frind has made set up a new site. I wasn't goingot mess with it til next week cuz I was too busy, but now it's up, I just have to ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!! content.

[url=javascript:ol('http://frank.xm.com');]http://frank.xm.com[/url]

Old-Frank

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 08:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
lkimberley

Hi Old Frank,

The web site is starting to look good. Look forward to you finishing up the pages and so forth!

I requested to join your forum. The ITC pic is amazing you have posted there.

Laura

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 08:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
lkimberley

I have a subscription to the C2C show and will download it for anyone who would like to listen to the show. Just PM message me your email and I will send it to you.

Laura

Current time is 12:30 PM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Coast To Coast AM Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1665 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.