View single post by endlesssky
 Posted: Feb 7th, 2011 04:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
endlesssky

Yeah. I see. Its crazy. I came so close to all that is discussed here. It caught my interest, fascinated me but finally I came to apoint where no steps are made easily. Talke to very famous people from the scene who had gerat plans and were sure the proves for survival of death will be shown to everyone within montsh not years. Now, all this has been years before. And nothing big happened.

Do notget me wrong. I am still a believer, even if all what I saw until today can also be explained naturally.

But the people who could enforce the movement, materialisation mediums  - also the very famous ones denied to cooperate with the scientists  - and I talk about believeing scientists who are not interested in making ajoke on all that but who sahred the experiences and want to show the world what is really going on.

Most contacts resignated. They say they tried everything. But also "gifted" mediums - at least the western ones we are knwoing seem to be ineterested much more in making small chamber circus sessions, getting padi by an audience and showing flying tables as well as materialisation demonstrations for money.

Lets say there is something like a god. And you would be gifted. Would you also perform on stage, travel troough the world and liev a star life. Or would you  - as you are so close to a higher state and witness of the supernatural be wise enough to know that a highter power for sure passed this potential to you to help the world.

I met so many mediums but the minimum quota of those ever visited the sick and poor people. They preach the afterlife ist true but only to those who pay the bills, hotels, workshops. None of them is a frequent visitor of hopsitals, sending close to death people a message of love and hope. At least none of those I know.

Besides I really believe in the MORE such people do not earn my trust. Again. If they are really "touched by the hand of god" how could they sell their live and talent on a show instead of a mission?

What is the aim of those people. And since they know there live will go on afterwards and they modelize their former state of consciousness on the earthplane - why are so many of them so short sighted anyway.

Confused. Very confused.

PS: If anyone knows a materialisation model willing to work with world known scientists who are on their side, drop me a line. I will pass the information with joy. My intuition says, soneone out there is different and willing to change the world.

Thank you all.