ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New member  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 10:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
zerdini

Hi from Zerdini

I am just nudging fifty years in Spiritualism.

I have seen and handled full-form materialisations in good red light through the mediumship of the famous Welsh materialisation medium, Alec Harris.

Also sat with the Independent Direct Voice medium, Leslie Flint, for about ten years on a fortnightly or monthly basis.

Altogether I have sat with about ten physical mediums and numerous first class mental mediums and have received outstanding evidence of survival.

Good to be here among like-minded people.:)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 01:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
DavidR

Hi Zerdini and welcome to Keith's ITC web sight.  Friends and myself are experimenting with EVP with the well known British physical medium Rita Goold, and receiving some good voices.  This is one of the best web sights I have come across dealing with the subject of EVP and ITC, the members are so dedicated and willing to offer help no matter where you are.

Goog luck and Happy New Year

David UK

Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 03:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
donovan

Hi David

I didnt realise Rita Goold was still into mediumship, I had been told she had stopped sitting back in the 80's due to receiving death threats..............good for her, good luck to you all.

Best wishes

Jo

Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 03:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Jeff

Greetings zerdini and welcome to the forum!  Nice to meet you!  Hav a look around here; there's a lot going on!  :)

Jeff

Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 05:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
DavidR

Hi Jo,  Yes, your right that Rita has not sat for many years (about eight years from the 80's to the early 90's) and dose not sit so much today for physical phenomena in the sense of home circles, but has on occasions performed private sittings of materializations only for certain persons (a friend and myself included).  Rita has developed a deep interest in EVP because she  is not required to go into trance and can witness the phenomena first hand.

Good luck with your EVP

David UK

You have chosen to ignore Debbie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 09:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Notemanz

Welcome Zerdini!  I think you'll find some wonderful people here.  Do you have a site that we may visit to see some of the results you mentioned?

Cheers!

John D AKA Notemanz

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 04:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
zerdini

Notemanz wrote: Welcome Zerdini!  I think you'll find some wonderful people here.  Do you have a site that we may visit to see some of the results you mentioned?

Cheers!

John D AKA Notemanz
I used to when I was President of the Noahs ark Society for Physical Mediumship.

Sadly that closed in December 2004 together with the website.

However, we used to publish a monthly magazine, eventually becoming bi-monthly, copies of which were lodged with the library of the Society for Psychical Research in London.

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 04:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
zerdini

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Z

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 07:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lkimberley

Welcome Zerdini,

Were so happy to welcome you and I always enjoy meeting like minded people.:biggrin:

Your background and experience, we surely look forward to experiencing.:smile:

Many Blessings,

Laura

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 11:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Notemanz

I'm sure we'd all love to read more of your experiences.  Was anyone ever allowed to record or film the sittings?

Warmest,
John D

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 04:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
zerdini

Notemanz wrote: I'm sure we'd all love to read more of your experiences.  Was anyone ever allowed to record or film the sittings?

Warmest,
John D
Hi John

All the Leslie Flint sittings were tape recorded not only by Leslie, but the sitters were allowed  to as well.  I have numerous tapes from seances, at which I was present, which I play when lecturing on Flint's mediumship.

They have been played by me in the UK, Iceland, Sweden, Australia, Japan etc

Cheers

Z

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 07:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi "Zerdini"

I extend my warmest welcome to you. I hope that you find your stay enjoyable.

Rather than be shocked, I guess I can say that I am pleasantly surprised to find so many people of experience and varied backgrounds have joined the board.

I do attempt to follow physical mediumship, but have much to learn before I could even consider myself somewhat knowledgeable on the subject. You've given us enough information to know that your addition to the board makes quite a nice contribution to the forum.

Keith

Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 05:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
zerdini

Keith Clark wrote: Hi "Zerdini"

I extend my warmest welcome to you. I hope that you find your stay enjoyable.

Rather than be shocked, I guess I can say that I am pleasantly surprised to find so many people of experience and varied backgrounds have joined the board.

I do attempt to follow physical mediumship, but have much to learn before I could even consider myself somewhat knowledgeable on the subject. You've given us enough information to know that your addition to the board makes quite a nice contribution to the forum.

Keith
Thanks Keith

I look forward to sharing some of my experiences in the near future.

Z

Posted: Jan 20th, 2008 10:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
lkimberley

Hi Z,

We would like to extend and welcome you to not just here to this wonderful medium of communicating with each other, but to also extend our invitation for you to come and lecture at our home here in Monterrey, MX 3 hrs south of the boarder. Please get in touch with me regarding your fees and schedule. Look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings,

Laura

Attached Image (viewed 642 times):

AISHAQUANDISHA.gif

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2008 08:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
zerdini

Hi Laura

Thank you for the welcome and the kind invitation.

i am based in the UK at the present time and much as I'd like to pop over the border it's not feasible from here.:biggrin:

Who knows what the future may hold in store.:wink:

Z

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2008 08:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
zerdini

Hi John

You can access information about Leslie Flint at:

http://www.leslieflint.com

On that site you will find a transcript of the final interview I had with Leslie Flint before he died.

Best wishes

Z

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2008 10:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
lkimberley

Thanks so Zerdini :-)

Blessings,

Laura

Posted: Jan 25th, 2011 12:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
endlesssky

Did this thread really tops in 2008?

What happened to you all - maybe I mess something and you can tell me where I should move to reach you all. :) Regards!

Posted: Jan 26th, 2011 07:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Now that's a real question.

Posted: Jan 27th, 2011 05:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
endlesssky

:biggrin: yeah - following the posts above I did expect everything but a sudden death of the topic. strange thing.

Posted: Jan 31st, 2011 09:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

The board has been slow, it is the interest and participation of its members that keeps it breathing, alive. Unfortunately, my private life has taken many turns in the last year that have been partially responsible for my limited time on the forum. Don't be dismayed by a slow forum, there are many out there with interest.

Another place to check out is http://physicalmediumship4u.ning.com/

Keith

Posted: Feb 1st, 2011 01:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
endlesssky

Thank you Keith for your friendly reply and hint. I will travel there :) Warmest reagrds!!!

Posted: Feb 7th, 2011 10:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
lkimberley

I am here like Keith alot of changes happen in peoples lives and I am resuming the research!!

Posted: Feb 7th, 2011 04:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
endlesssky

Yeah. I see. Its crazy. I came so close to all that is discussed here. It caught my interest, fascinated me but finally I came to apoint where no steps are made easily. Talke to very famous people from the scene who had gerat plans and were sure the proves for survival of death will be shown to everyone within montsh not years. Now, all this has been years before. And nothing big happened.

Do notget me wrong. I am still a believer, even if all what I saw until today can also be explained naturally.

But the people who could enforce the movement, materialisation mediums  - also the very famous ones denied to cooperate with the scientists  - and I talk about believeing scientists who are not interested in making ajoke on all that but who sahred the experiences and want to show the world what is really going on.

Most contacts resignated. They say they tried everything. But also "gifted" mediums - at least the western ones we are knwoing seem to be ineterested much more in making small chamber circus sessions, getting padi by an audience and showing flying tables as well as materialisation demonstrations for money.

Lets say there is something like a god. And you would be gifted. Would you also perform on stage, travel troough the world and liev a star life. Or would you  - as you are so close to a higher state and witness of the supernatural be wise enough to know that a highter power for sure passed this potential to you to help the world.

I met so many mediums but the minimum quota of those ever visited the sick and poor people. They preach the afterlife ist true but only to those who pay the bills, hotels, workshops. None of them is a frequent visitor of hopsitals, sending close to death people a message of love and hope. At least none of those I know.

Besides I really believe in the MORE such people do not earn my trust. Again. If they are really "touched by the hand of god" how could they sell their live and talent on a show instead of a mission?

What is the aim of those people. And since they know there live will go on afterwards and they modelize their former state of consciousness on the earthplane - why are so many of them so short sighted anyway.

Confused. Very confused.

PS: If anyone knows a materialisation model willing to work with world known scientists who are on their side, drop me a line. I will pass the information with joy. My intuition says, soneone out there is different and willing to change the world.

Thank you all.

Current time is 03:50 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New member Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2284 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 32 queries executed.