View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Jun 10th, 2010 03:20 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: I'm getting to where hearing my name isn't such a "big thing" now.
I totally forgot about this EVP captured with the Diode microphone.
You will hear lots of flutish whistling in background.....I used a noise removal program, and that is just what happens with a lot of work on a voice capture. Very easy to hear this person say Jimmy. I don't actually know what he was talking about. The Diode microphone does not allow for HUMAN voice or mechanical sound transfer to the taping source as it receives ONLY electrical signals. I asked a few questions but I was just giving a ruff tryout without paperwork and timing my questions with the recorder timer, (connected the Raudive Diode Receiver to the Microphone input on my Sony ICD-B7 recorder).  A very promising addition to my equipment for sure. This variety I got from tv-kev on ebay. It actually has 2 Raudive circuits inside the black box. You get a combined effect by using on Mono source as "Both" receivers will get mixed audio out.  When you use it as a stereo source you get one receiver on left channel and one receiver on right channel. I haven't tried in Stereo yet. Will use on an Olympus DS50 soon.

Sorry................lost connection at Library, sent DOUBLE post.

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2010 03:23 PM by clockdryve