ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Raudive Diode Receiver-Saying My Name  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 10th, 2010 03:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

I'm getting to where hearing my name isn't such a "big thing" now.
I totally forgot about this EVP captured with the Diode microphone.
You will hear lots of flutish whistling in background.....I used a noise removal program, and that is just what happens with a lot of work on a voice capture. Very easy to hear this person say Jimmy. I don't actually know what he was talking about. The Diode microphone does not allow for HUMAN voice or mechanical sound transfer to the taping source as it receives ONLY electrical signals. I asked a few questions but I was just giving a ruff tryout without paperwork and timing my questions with the recorder timer, (connected the Raudive Diode Receiver to the Microphone input on my Sony ICD-B7 recorder).  A very promising addition to my equipment for sure. This variety I got from tv-kev on ebay. It actually has 2 Raudive circuits inside the black box. You get a combined effect by using on Mono source as "Both" receivers will get mixed audio out.  When you use it as a stereo source you get one receiver on left channel and one receiver on right channel. I haven't tried in Stereo yet. Will use on an Olympus DS50 soon.

***Easy To Hear***   But watch for loud sound level............................

Attachment: Jimmy_I_Like_That_Jimmy-DENOISED-evp.wav (Downloaded 278 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 10th, 2010 03:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here is original..........notice the "even" HISSING sound in the background? This is what you will hear throughout the complete recording because the Raudive Diode will make WHITE-NOISE. **Seems like I have snipped the very last part a little to soon (clipped part of the name), but is still a good example without enhancements.

Attachment: Jimmy_I_Like_That_Jimmy-evp.wav (Downloaded 269 times)

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2010 03:25 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Jun 10th, 2010 03:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: I'm getting to where hearing my name isn't such a "big thing" now.
I totally forgot about this EVP captured with the Diode microphone.
You will hear lots of flutish whistling in background.....I used a noise removal program, and that is just what happens with a lot of work on a voice capture. Very easy to hear this person say Jimmy. I don't actually know what he was talking about. The Diode microphone does not allow for HUMAN voice or mechanical sound transfer to the taping source as it receives ONLY electrical signals. I asked a few questions but I was just giving a ruff tryout without paperwork and timing my questions with the recorder timer, (connected the Raudive Diode Receiver to the Microphone input on my Sony ICD-B7 recorder).  A very promising addition to my equipment for sure. This variety I got from tv-kev on ebay. It actually has 2 Raudive circuits inside the black box. You get a combined effect by using on Mono source as "Both" receivers will get mixed audio out.  When you use it as a stereo source you get one receiver on left channel and one receiver on right channel. I haven't tried in Stereo yet. Will use on an Olympus DS50 soon.

Sorry................lost connection at Library, sent DOUBLE post.

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2010 03:23 PM by clockdryve

Current time is 02:54 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Raudive Diode Receiver-Saying My Name Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1262 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 28 queries executed.