View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Dec 19th, 2007 07:37 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hello,

What about trying something that hasnt been done before? Has a group ever worked together but independently - as in conducting their own experiments but bonding together in their desire to communicate via radio or a Spiricom device?

I am of the impression that the electronics and technical setup is only about half of the entire picture, if that. I would like to discuss the other half.

Jeff mentioned the "swirling light" that spirit saw in reference to the Spiricom setup. Now, the question to ask is whether that light was caused by a simple 29mhz radio signal (which occurs all around us every day) or whether that light was in reference to the medium's interaction with the equipment and was an extension of his own energy (O'Neil).

While I don't have the technical expertise to discuss the hows and whys of Spiricom setup, I am still wholly an active participant. For the last several weeks now I have incorporated Spiricom attempts as part of my regular work.

What I am excited about and hope continues is the renewed excitement and group gathering of discussion and experimentation of this topic. What do you think can happen if we, as a group energy, combine our thoughts and share our efforts? Can we not create our own "signal", our own "swirling light" that can be seen far above the mass of interpenetrating signals all around us? I think we can.

Count me in on discussion and participation in Spiricom projects. If there is enough interest, we may start a group. I'm glad to see it here on the forum. The time has come to pull together.

Keith