View single post by Paul
 Posted: Dec 29th, 2011 07:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Paul

Hi Frau,
djinn has many names and different cultures do have very similar explanations of what and who they are. Examples would be such as..
 jin-ni, muslim legend suggests they are a spirit often capable of assuming human or animal form and exercising supernatural influence over people.

Arabic - jinni demonic demon from jinn or janna " to cover , conceal..also known as gnn".  a rebellious jinni who leads men astray...any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings..

Both are right yet slightly different, what we have to do Is take things for what they are, the Arabic religion also suggest they wait In the deserts for unsuspecting people, what we must do Is look at the words that are used from text wrote many hundreds of yrs ago, "desert" not of this world "a waste land" or I would suggest a different vibration, different to the one we live In now. As negativity builds In this world so do the powers that thrive on such things, evolution expansion life It's self has given energy's such as these reason to move freely around waiting to attach to the bright light of a living human.
The basis of there power comes from the person or persons they have attached to often without the person knowing anything about It, negativity breeds negative energy, so as I said they are very dangerous hard to remove and often over looked when investigation teams go flying In all guns blazing.

My own information comes from experience and those Ive worked with, they are not of human life yet they must have Its life force to survive, boards spells evp are only a few ways of letting them In..
Ive come across many now and all are called to me by the same name, the name comes from my passed, a name they have used to try and gain control of my emotions, to provoke me In to retaliation or to loose my temper, Its very important that you don't.