ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Screenshots from March 7 evening Smoke Exp. session  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 8th, 2009 08:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Deborah

Hello Estee,

Like your first one....I have same one, I do believe as my sixth screenshot :biggrin:
Your presentation/method is cool.  Loved the Low-Lying fog experiments last evening. 

Have a good day...Deborah.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Mar 10th, 2009 07:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Excellent job Linda, those make for some very interesting pictures. You'll be happy to know that I bought the web camera we used the first week - so the pictures may improve a little bit.

Unfortunately, I'm short for time at the moment, but while I'm on vacation I'm bound to take a closer look. Eventually what will happen is we will crop out the best images from the smoke and put them on the stream as samples. I think this will be in about 1-3 weeks.

Keep up the good work.

How do you think this compares to your usual methods of pictures from spirit?

Keith

Posted: Mar 11th, 2009 09:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lynng

Hi Estee,

Thanks for sharing your images, they look great!

See ya,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 11th, 2009 10:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
slider244

cool stuff you got there, good work:)

Posted: Mar 11th, 2009 09:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Linda,

Well, part of why I do ITC is to show that anyone can do most of the experiments that we do (limited by equipment, and expertise, of course) and anyone can communicate with spirit anywhere.

Sure, there are variables that influence that, but there is nothing particularly special about my experiments that cannot be duplicated by anyone anywhere.

The question of the influence of a group environment over the internet is an interesting one, to which I don't have the answer. I think we certainly don't have what we could have if we all gathered together physically - my impression of the effect our group has on our work is on a vibration that we are mostly not aware of - it helps to create our bridge and spurs on much interest and enthusiastic support from our friends in spirit.

Now, if someone were to combine some forms of ITC and physical mediumship - there is no telling what will happen........

Keith

Current time is 09:34 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Screenshots from March 7 evening Smoke Exp. session Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1826 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 33 queries executed.