ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A few from January  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
truthseeker150

Here are few from a vid file recorded in January, I'm a bit behind in my reviewing.  :)

Attached Image (viewed 433 times):

v166f023603zc1e.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 422 times):

v166f024911zc1.jpg

Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 435 times):

v166f025414zc1e.jpg

Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 428 times):

v166f034504zc1e.jpg

Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 442 times):

v166f040713zc1e.jpg

Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 430 times):

v166f042015zc1e.jpg

Posted: Mar 1st, 2009 09:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
truthseeker150

Attached Image (viewed 444 times):

v166f043923zc1e.jpg

Posted: Mar 4th, 2009 04:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

#2: I see a Turkish aristocrat's head.
#3: the same, but a close-up
#4: a silly looking guy's 2d face
#7: man with a hat(?)
the others look like smudgy clouds.

Last edited on Mar 4th, 2009 04:34 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Mar 5th, 2009 08:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
truthseeker150

Thanks Neo,  yes alot of my images have that cloudy look because thats the texture I aim for with the video loop.  My theory is if you give them some material to work with they will have a good chance of forming in it.  Very much like spirit forming in smoke, they need somthing to coalesce or form in.

Here's a full frame from one my loops with a ITC feature forming just above and left of center.

Attached Image (viewed 413 times):

v172f05019.jpg

Posted: Mar 5th, 2009 08:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
truthseeker150

...then four frames later after the zoom in effect....notice the blending of the cloudy texture with the face in the upper left.

Attached Image (viewed 421 times):

v172f05023.jpg

Posted: Mar 6th, 2009 03:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

You have the right idea. My tip is to stabilize the loop at a point in which it has all the contrasts, a suitable pattern. They need time to form before the loop changes. I was able to do this by using my hands near the camera and some concentration.

Posted: Mar 6th, 2009 12:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
truthseeker150

Thanks for the tip Neokortex, sounds like you have some mediumship or psychic ability if you're able to manipulate the loop through thought and concentration.  Was this something you were able to do from the beginning when you started, or did this ability develop over time?

Posted: Mar 7th, 2009 06:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Don't know exactly.

Saw a video where Schreiber did the same as if he were doing some physical exercises with his hands at both sides of his camera. When I connected my digital camera to the PC and having difficulties to manage the required loop variation I realised that I can literally stop the loop by exerting concentration. This happened at a certain color setting (contrast, brightness, saturation are sensitive options) and at a certain camera angle and zoom-adjustment - I'm not sure I can do this at any variables. Note that the feedback loop at TV is somewhat different than the one at the plasma monitor. It's hard to describe, but you'll find out if you haven't done so. I couldn't try it out with the Tv because I had to hold another camera for recording to bypassing the other's industrial restriction.

By starting to do ITC and by starting to exercise Silva-mind control (casually) I had waken up some mediumistic abilities. I haven't reached that far to be able to see and hear spirits, however I feel that there is an open hole between me and the other side, and I'm not in the least happy with that.

Last edited on Mar 7th, 2009 06:38 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Mar 7th, 2009 10:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
truthseeker150

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I've seen the video of Klaus Shcrieber that you mentioned and its pretty amazing, he certainly seemed to have some mediumistic abilites.  I have not done any ITC recordings with camcorders and TV's yet, I've been mainly focusing on using webcams and a notebook computer.  But I do know what you mean be the sensitive nature of the video loop.  It took me many months of trial and error recordings adjusting the brightness, contrast, and gamma settings of the webcam before finally getting a decent loop out of it.  Currently I don't shoot at angles or use any other lights other than the normal ambient light that is in the room.

As for mediumistic abilities I dont think I have any at the moment or to be honest if I ever will.  I feel most of my results have come from expressing a desire to know and understand the truth about the greater reality that surrounds us and employing a little bit of technology.  The real results of course comes from efforts made from their side.  I have had a couple of personal experiences, one event where I saw somthing visually in the house and one experience where I heard a disembodied voice.  Both of these events occured in my second year of recording EVP's on a regular basis.  Both were very positive experiences, a little shocking at the time of course, but positive in nature.  :)   I believe they were meant to help me expand my view of reality at the time and now looking back on them perhaps prepare me for what I'm seeing now in the video recordings. 

You mentioned you feel a open hole between you and the other side, try filling this void with positive communication efforts.  When you record express a desire to connect with only positive beings who will contribute in good and positive manner.  And remember you have control of all the power buttons and can stop recording if you ever feel uneasy about things.

Take care and I wish you continued success in your ITC efforts.

Posted: Mar 8th, 2009 04:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Thank you.

Posted: Mar 27th, 2009 08:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Deborah

WOW -- really like number/post 3 & 4.  :cool: Thank you ~ Deborah

Current time is 06:10 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > A few from January Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1461 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 24 queries executed.