ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Is it too late to start?  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 31st, 2008 11:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
milan320

In April of this year, it will be two years since my fiancee passed away. I have experimented with EVP some weeks after she transitioned and actually received some positive results - though it didn't sound really like her.  Nevertheless, a voice was definitely recorded - with a quite sweet message that I took to heart.

Since then though, I haven't really tried to pursue further EVP experimentation. As anyone who has gone through the loss of a loved one probably knows, a million different things are going through one's mind and I believe to do proper EVP - a sense of calmness needs to be within our hearts (though perhaps I'm wrong).

So my question is this ... is it too late now to try to contact my late fiancee through EVP? Is EVP most successful immediately or a few months after the person transitioned? I feel like I'm ready to try seriously now, but just the thought that it maybe too late makes me feel discouraged again.

Like I mentioned, in April of this year it will be two years. I still feel her presence and love quite often though.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and a happy new year to all.

/Milan

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 1st, 2009 09:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Milan,
Although my son contacted me 5 months after his passing a few times on the answering machine, I did not start recording for him until 3 years after he crossed.  I was too afraid that it wouldn't work for me, I guess.  Now he is a regular communicator/researcher with the Big Circle (AAEVP) and other groups, showing no signs of stopping.  From my personal experience with Braden, if they want to communicate, time is not an issue.  Vicki

Posted: Jan 1st, 2009 12:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

I agree and in some cases it may take quite some while before communications appear to become possible.
There is a thought, that upon death we are locked to the expectations of daily human based life. Our spirit and soul may transfer over to another plane, but along with the process we also take our Earth based learnings. As time itself carries forward and begins to lose meaning, we develop the spirit form. It can be seen that less need to think of time, because time holds less importance, brings with it a few problems when communicating with the other side. Such a transition is purportedly undertaken over perhaps 50 years, after which, the spirit self has detached itself from time and, perhaps largely, because noone they knew while alive is still around to make contact with.
Also, during the first months and perhaps years, a spirit form will attempt communications with the expectations of when alive. Such a method might well both help and also hinder successes. Some reversing of EVP's, slowing down or speeding up might well be due to trasitional stages that appear later on as the spirit changes. A couple of years would therefore seem to place your fiancee in just about the right area of spirit progression for successful EVP work. I hope that is of some comfort.

Posted: Jan 1st, 2009 02:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Excellent answers (both), I am in agreement and am thankful for your show of support to our members.

Keith

Posted: Jan 1st, 2009 03:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
milan320

Thank you Vicki and Slider for both your comments.

I suppose when one reads more and more about the topic, there are so many different answers. Some books state that our loved ones after a while depart to a higher-plane of existence and as a result may not communicate, other books will state something else ... so it's good to be able to ask.

And a particular thanks also to Vicki for replying (not that I'm taking sides here ;-) ), since I've been following your work with great interest and many of the EVP recordings you have shared really made me want to try again.

Thank to both of you again for your response.

BR/Milan

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2009 07:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
f1cracker

It is never too late.

My father died in 1987 and I have made contact with him.

Try this. The night before say a prayer to your guardian angel and ask that she be in your recording area the next day at such and such a time, and record at that time.

Mike Edwards

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2009 11:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

A point, may be that even amongst us and in the replies, both Vicki and f1 have successfully made contact. Indeed, on other boards i've read about people frantically trying for communications with recently deceased people and getting nowhere...advice is sought and most often that advice is to sit around and wait. Of course, time sitting around seems counter intuitive to nearly everything we think of in terms of contact and waiting around for living people normally means they are less and less likely to make contact !
That's where a shift in thinking has to happen, from the myriad of messageboard and book writings, of my experience in any case. I guess I consider the process on the other side as much like a schooling at a University. A course has to be completed and, only after a graduation, can the persons even realise anyone wishes for contact.
We ourselves also have to learn, to put us correctly in place for such contact...consider what you now know of EVP and ITC, compared to some time ago.

Another factor may also be within the awareness of the departed person toward spirit contact. Most Western people will probably have a church based philosophy of some sort and, at least until recent years, not have the background in ITC/EVP and other methods. Could it be that some people have to drop some learning and adapt other forms on crossing over ? Could it be that some sceptical types, atheists etc, may need to relearn and accept parts of the church teachings ?
Such things may influence that graduation, as I call it, leading to a differing point at which soul progression enables our contact with them.
Also, much may be within our own frequency of contact wishing and deployment. If we are impatient and expect too much, it may work like a barrier or fog effect so the persons on the other side might not even see us. If too laid back and no instruments are used then the same situation may occur.

I once had a dream, whereby there was a hallway and several doors off from it on both sides. Each door lead to a room, each room contained a living persons' aura of a person that the spirit had known. Sometimes a light would shine from a room, its intensity based on the strength of contact, the link to the person on the Earth wishing for contact at that point. Upon death, all the doors may well be closed, only the hallway is seen and the resultant imagery is that only one bright entry point is seen at the end of the hallway...that being the tunnel of light image we are familiar with.
Shortly after the dream, some years ago and when I was beginning ITC and EVP experiments, I distinctly and clearly heard my former wife's deceased mother exclaim 'Mark?' from my kitchen. She had died a couple of years earlier. Could she have seen a light shining from my particular door and wondered what I wanted ?

So, I believe the influence we all have on spirit forms to be completely along Keith's current radio collaboration work online, on his webfeed. People have a frequency they transmit upon and collecting all those frequencies together perhaps strengthens the resulting power of the signal to the other side. It could well look like some form of disco up there at times lol

One thought, is to set a time and date, as f1 did, where some of us reading your thread here attempt contact along with you. We can at least have your aims foremost at a particular time and hopefully offer a booster to the contact methods you use.

Last edited on Jan 2nd, 2009 11:48 AM by Slider2732

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2009 08:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Well said Mark--I agree completely.  By the way, my father died in 1979, and he just recently came through saying, "I still miss your mother, Vicki." 

Attachment: istillmissyourmother.mp3 (Downloaded 1132 times)

Current time is 07:20 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Is it too late to start? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1274 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 25 queries executed.