ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Spiricom Study website near fully operational now

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spiricom Study website near fully operational now  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 29th, 2008 01:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hello folks,

Dr. Rorke has put together a huge amount of data regarding Spiricom and the people involved. I've assisted him and this cause of discovery by building a website to showcase his in depth investigative work on the strange story of Spiricom. In addition to this, now that he has gone public in interviews just recently, I am now able to let you know that in the near future we will be making available even more previously unreleased original Spiricom material.

On the home page of http://www.spiricomstudy.com there are two links to recent interviews Dr. Rorke has participated in. One is with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM ( this one requires streamlink membership to listen to the archive ) and the second one is with Tim Binnall of Binnall of America ( this one is free to the public )

You are all invited to check this out if you like.

Brian J.

Last edited on Nov 29th, 2008 05:02 PM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 1st, 2008 06:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
EVPfan

Good work, Brian. It was my suspicion from the first time I heard the Spiricom demo tape, that the voice of "Doc Mueller" was produced by an electric larynx. Since I don't have such a device, I used an old electric shaver to produce very similar sounding voices by pressing it at my throat while I formed the words with my mouth. Also the fact that the humming sound on the demo tape was modulated while O'Neil speaks, points into that direction...

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

You have chosen to ignore karlos1212. click Here to view this post

Current time is 12:31 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Spiricom Study website near fully operational now Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1089 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 28 queries executed.