ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Is it any SPIRICOM SOTWARE available?  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 10:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
jorge1967

If someone knows, please email me the info to [email protected], wouldn't be just great to use our computer everytime we need to talk to our dead relatives? If such software is not invented yet, what are they waiting for?

Last edited on Oct 21st, 2008 10:39 PM by jorge1967

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 11:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
joecioppi

jorge,

I think Stephan Bion's EVPmaker program is as close as you can get. It is not strictly Spiricom...but I think it stems from the same root.

joecioppi

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2008 07:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jorge,

I've sent you an email.

Keith

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 01:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
rjisinspired

I do have the 13 tones on backup described in a past article somewhere.  Actually I had made 7 or 8 sets of 13 tones meaning I used the original 13 that is suppose to simulate the male speaking voice and went all around the scale in the range of 20hz to 20Khz in 2X or octave steps that covered the human hearing range.  It took a while to make the tones I remember this much.  This was in early 2005 I believe.

After I made the tones through cool edit pro I used evpmaker to chop the tones up but I think they were suppose to be combined.  The resulting audio from the combined tones sounded terrible and sounded nothing like what was heard in the Spiricom tapes I had a few years back with O'Neil talking with Mueller about using a certain capacitor in his circuit and the continuous tones that are heard during their taped conversation.  I have those two files on backup somewhere also.

I had used the chopped version of the 13 tones as a background source, transfered from computer to tape, to use on-the-go for evp.  Nothing came from those experiments, unfortunately.

During that period I had a friend talk me into trying to contact timestream.  I couldn't get Mueller but I did get a voice that apparently belonged to a "Juno" and possibly Swejen Salter, can't confirm Swejen though.  Timestream is sort of like the big circle though timestream consists of past pioneers of evp and a few non-human entities or those who had never been human.

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 06:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I visually analyzed the tones in the "Mary Had a Little Lamb" clip and recreated them with software. They were not very close to the tones given as being the specific Spiricom tones. Perhaps they started there, and experimented with it from there.

Here's a minute of the re-created tone.

Keith

Attachment: Mary had a little lamb 194Hz_3134hz.mp3 (Downloaded 1342 times)

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 09:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
rjisinspired

That sound almost resembles what a buzz clipper would sound like.  Reminds me I need to go to the barber this coming month.

I'm not fatigued by listening to that file. 

Not like the one I just attached.  The 13 tone sample sounds like something out of the Frank Zappa's "Freak Out" album.  Sounds nothing like the Spiricom tones. 

The Spiricom background sound has higher tones and are more spread out, 689 to 3048hz with very minor peaks going to 5598hz

The 13 tones - in Hz:
131, 141, 151, 241, 272, 282, 292, 302, 415, 443, 515, 653 and 701

Attachment: combined.mp3 (Downloaded 2369 times)

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 10:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

78k mp3 download there and continuous. Just for clarification, is that the 'Zappa' type ?
One project i'm working on is to get the Spiricom sounds and various other versions on to eprom for field work. Stefan posted the SpeakJet allophones, and i'm looking for more sources of loopable source.
Through a combination of eprom sizes I have and the Willem 3b burner I have, my limit is 64k .wav file size...so your file raised an 'oh cool' :)
Looking at building a variable rate playback unit, similar to one built earlier this year, but smaller and battery operated. I noted the capacitor mentioned, no harm in trying out all sorts of ranges and sizes within such a playback unit. Could be it was a bit of science babble in the face to confuse though of course. Such a thing happens often when attempting to explain Spiricom to someone and their quiet nodding head of feining interest takes over lol

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 11:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
rjisinspired

Yep.  The combined tones file reminded me of the part in the song "It can't happen here" on the "Freak out" album right before the drum and piano piece. but in slightly lower in pitch and a few missing notes.

Attachment: zappa-piece.mp3 (Downloaded 1278 times)

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 11:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
rjisinspired

I took ten tones from the Spiricom tape and created 10 combined tones to recreate the background sound.  The quality is much different, actually cheapie, but sounds almost the same.

Each tone peak scales downward. Tones in hz
689, 1421, 2110, 2799, 3488, 4220, 4909, 5598, 6278, 6976

Attachment: theirs-and-mine.mp3 (Downloaded 1264 times)

Last edited on Oct 24th, 2008 11:42 AM by rjisinspired

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 12:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

Perhaps firmware would be the way i'm thinking, but this thread has really opened something up.
Meddled about with your Zappa Tones (as I call them) and got them to be 32k for a 27256 eprom but still at 44100 sample rate. Was expecting nothing and was mainly bothered about loop points in Audacity (1.3 Unicode).
Ummmmmm...
Can you see if this sounds on your PC like it does on mine ?
Pressing Shift+Play in Audacity, the audio should be a nice loop, no glitch, just tones and what I was going to do was get the file right up to 32768 or as near as possible with the loop points etc. But, what i'm hearing is a click, though the loop points are as exact as I can manage, and then something very odd indeed. I'm getting random sounding feedback that builds and shapes and messes around all over the place !!!!
Ya know, it sounds somewhat spirit like to my ears, being reminiscent of the recent crackle effect talk on this messageboard and how some EVP have come through for myself over the years...tell me it's my 2 sets of headphones lol

Attachment: SpiricomZappashortSTATIC32k2.wav (Downloaded 1194 times)

Last edited on Oct 24th, 2008 12:38 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 12:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Slider2732

Things get really quite cool when converted to 8-bit, which is the playback of my sample player circuit. A white noise is introduced and there seems little if any quality loss...though judging that is difficult of course with the Zappa Tones.
File size now is just 16k and will fit on a 27128 :biggrin:
Looking forward to burning this to eprom and seeing what happens.

Attachment: SpiricomZappashortSTATIC32k8bit.wav (Downloaded 1175 times)

Last edited on Oct 24th, 2008 12:46 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 01:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
rjisinspired

I noticed the noise added in the 8 bit version in the spectro.  Both files sound the same to me.  There is a fuzziness quality but that is slightly reduced through deamplifying or limiting.  The tremelo effect of the combined tone become more evident when using -20 for hard limiting.

I have audacity though I use audition.  Still have cool edit pro on backup.  Audacity's eq is busted in their beta version but the noise reduction is slightly better.  I'm not fond of the NR in version 1.26.

Sounds like hardware would be the way to go.  Windows, I believe, doesn't have as much as a connection to hardware as it could/should.

Posted: Oct 24th, 2008 08:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

When I attempted to recreate the tones by adding 13 audio files in audio software, I also had problems. I don't know the technical term, but the addition of the audio tones seemed to modulate themselves - producing what was posted above. It sounded horrible and muddy.

I found that software that generated the tones simultaneously didn't have this problem, so that's what I used for my experiments.

The one I liked the best was NCH tone generator.

Keith

Posted: Oct 25th, 2008 03:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Ray

Hope this is OK to post,
Dont know if this is what your looking for but I have used this program for background noise before and it has the Spiricom noise as well...
"EVP Assistant 1.0" and its free
http://www.evpuk.com/evp_assistant_information.html
Ray

Posted: Oct 25th, 2008 09:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
rjisinspired

The Spiricom tone from the evp assistant has two tone peaks, two of them I had in my sine wave sample, 689 and 2799.  I also noticed what sounded like large value for time stretching being used.

I'm going to try this out and see if any evp can be had.

NCH tone generator is a good program.  I had it years ago as a demo.  NCH has a lot of interesting voice programs and some specialized ones like the program that can log and record 64 phones simultaneously, lol.  Don't think I would ever need to use something like that but it is interesting.

Posted: Nov 21st, 2008 04:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Kos

Hi,

A good alternative to generate multi tones in digital mode is using the open source "Pure Data".
Also good to generate pseudo-random tones (for ex: 30Hz to 18000Hz) with 13 oscillators each 1 ms: a very interesting white noise.

You can download Pure Data at: http://www.puredata.org
After that, you can try the patch I've made and put in attachment.
Rename "spiricom~osc.txt" by "spiricom~osc.pd".

The realm of sounds and vibrations remain nowadays a "Terra Incognita".

Good exploration.

Cosmin

Attachment: spiricom~osc.txt (Downloaded 1325 times)

Posted: Nov 21st, 2008 10:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Cosmin,

Thanks for the software link, I tested it and it looked pretty cool.

Talk to you soon,

Keith

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2008 12:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Cougar

Some preliminary trials of that software have shown it's quite the complex and featured package. Your attachment looks great when it's loaded up.
I haven't been able to get audio output yet, but that's in the settings somewhere.
Going to enjoy a better look around it later :)

*Edit* oops, this is Slider using my wife's PC

Last edited on Nov 22nd, 2008 12:10 PM by Cougar

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2008 10:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Double-click on one of the chips displayed at the top of the screen after you downloaded the spiricom file, renamed it as describe, and then opened it with the program.

Keith

Current time is 07:08 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Is it any SPIRICOM SOTWARE available? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1720 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.