ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Printer Friendly
Guidelines for posting videos - READ ME FIRST  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 07:06 AM

1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

When posting your video links in a new thread, please be very descriptive in the Subject line of your thread. We would like people to be able to simply scroll down the page and know what video they can expect to see in that particular thread.

For example, a good Subject line would be:

How to Experiment with ITC - Part 1 by Keith Clark

If you are not the author of the material, then be sure not to post your name in the subject line please. We want a short but concise description of who made the video and what it is about. A date of original posting on the YouTube site would be great also.

My vision is to have a comprehensive linking of pertinent videos categorized in one place. This way you wouldn't have to search YouTube and branch out to unknown avenues.

If you want to embed your videos yourself, please see the other tutorial thread here:
http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=603&forum_id=33

If you would like to submit a youtube video (or any other type) and you would like me to insert the player in the forum for you, just contact me and I'll be happy to do that (provided it meets the classifications of that forum).

If you know of a video that you don't see here, please help ITC Bridge by emailing or pm'ing me the links. This thread just started, so it will take some time - and your contribution is most welcome.

Keith

Current time is 05:35 PM  
ITC Bridge > Videos > ITC Experiment Results - Researchers post experiment setup & samples here > Guidelines for posting videos - READ ME FIRST Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1314 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 25 queries executed.