ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Misty

I have been recording off any stations because they have been coming in quite strong there. I usually start sweep sessions off station and end off station but they have been coming in so strong there I just recorded the complete session that way tonight. I thought a few of you may be interested in the results so I will post a few here. They seemed to be experiencing some difficulty making the link to where I was tuned but did make the effort.

Misty

Attachment: 082908drv_CLR-Misty-IthinkTonysaround.mp3 (Downloaded 1380 times)

Misty

Letting me know they are having difficulty

Attachment: 082908drv_CLR-look-Misty-werehavingproblemsyes.mp3 (Downloaded 1337 times)

Misty

sounds like they can test there to me

Attachment: 082908drv_CLR-theguytry-werenotyetsurewecantesthere.mp3 (Downloaded 1281 times)

Misty

Yelling sounds like a good idea if it works

Attachment: 082908drv_CLR-tryyelling.mp3 (Downloaded 1285 times)

Misty

This ones so long I am not sure it will even post here and a few may have to rename it just to get it to play on thier system. I thought about clipping it up into smaller bits but kind of defeats the purpose of the ongoing conversation sometimes.

Attachment: 082908drv_CLR-tony-ihelpyou-youramongstus-yourgoodatliving-shedoesntwantittoimpressonothersperformance-someonesitswithus-hewasdonewiththefirsttesting-youhearthat.mp3 (Downloaded 1201 times)

Misty

And more on the reverse side. Tony is a friend who remains in contact and is usually the first to join in any new experiments I attempt.

Attachment: 082908drv_CLRREV-Tonywasconnectedthemost.mp3 (Downloaded 1213 times)

Misty

They seemed to be expecting a better link like last session but that session bleeds over into sweep tuning so not gonna post it all here.

Misty

Attachment: 082908drv_CLRREV-strongest-ididntlink.mp3 (Downloaded 1236 times)

Misty

I may post the rest of the DRV parts of it later since the friend I did the session for gave permission to post what I recieved. He recently lost his sister and she was the topic of thier messages. They also spoke to him directly by name but it's up to him who he shares that with. I always feel weird about posting personal messages for other people LOL so I just send it to them and they can share it if they want.

Bedtime for now, I am up way too late tonight!

Misty

Attachment: 082808STdrv_CLR-bringitin-xx-goodtodo-todoherlifewhichithinkthispersonmustbeokintheendisdeservingok.mp3 (Downloaded 1221 times)

Vicki Talbott

Hi Misty
There are some clear ones in these.  The second one is really clear.  Were you doing a manual sweep or do you have a hacked radio?  Nice!  Vicki

Misty

I wasnt doing a manual sweep on that one I just did the whole session off station.

Misty

Vicki Talbott

Good ones!  I've done that too and find I get very interesting results.  Have you heard them real time?  Vicki

Misty

Not doing the off station, I dont hear anything live but static or the buzz of the power being on.

Misty

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Misty,

I found your clips very interesting.....and did agree on some of the content. For example, in the second clip I hear an extra word "minor"...............as in "we're having some minor problems, yes."

Some of the content of the recordings are not something I would expect to hear on a radio...

Keith

Misty

I posted some new files today on my esnips. Most are remarkably clear especially those on the REV side

http://www.esnips.com/web/directradiovoice

Misty

Misty

I have quite a few gf's there including another who just passed this month.  Tho they often try to reflect thier old 'character' for my benefit, crossing does bring some realization of soul connections that go beyond the body lifespan.

Misty

Misty

I think we forget we are ALL connected. We get so caught up in our "individuality" we tend to see the bonds we share in physical tense past present or future.

Misty

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1648 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 33 queries executed.