ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spiricom recordings  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 18th, 2008 05:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hi everyone.... I haven't been here in awhile. Over the past 7 - 10 days, I have been analyzing some O'Neil / Spiricom recordings from back in the day. I am tuning into it deeply... I of course do this in dual  direction as I've done with audio for roughly eleven years. I've found some surprising things embedded within this material !

I have pretty much left my ITC work alone for about a year now. I am getting back to it in the near future. I will be creating video presentations of some of my experiments, and a few of these will be posted on YouTube. My daily sensitivity has grown even though I've been leaving the hands on level alone mostly for this time. I hear many voices now without trying to, or using any electronic equipment. I'll certainly be willing to present evidence once I'm savvy with the video/audio.

I am going to post a short bit of audio from the Spiricom material I am currently studying. I would appreciate it if some of you would be willing to tell me what you hear of the bit of it I've selected out of the main portion, and played at three speeds. I don't want to say too much right now, but there's more to this stuff than I was expecting.

BTW, this is purported to be Bill O'Neil speaking to unseen spirits in general, explaining his equipment, and apologizing for speaking in a manor as if he was speaking to a child. Also, has anyone here heard that particular segment in Spiricom available material ?

Thanks for reading this, and thanks Keith for making it so possible for people to share here. Hi to you Fratka as well, and thank you for your efforts !

Brian Jones.... AKA Narabic ( Narabic is " hey Brian " verbalized backwards )

Attachment: O'Neil complicated - F..mp3 (Downloaded 1348 times)

Last edited on Jul 18th, 2008 06:56 PM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 18th, 2008 06:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Brian Jones

Hi again people, I'd like to add this file as well. I will just say that what the three speed ending of this is, is a dual direction editing of what is embedded within this Spiricom recording. The three speed part is an absolute dual direction, meaning, if you play it backwards, it is 100% identical to the forward.. because I've purposely spliced it this way !

I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone here would like to offer their input and impressions of what is being said. 

Thank you again......... Brian

PS ... sorry if this is longer than 30 seconds Keith.. I'll cool that after this one.... I'd also appreciate it if anyone would be able to tell me whether or not they've heard this particular O'Neil / Spiricom recording.

Attachment: Spiricom D.D..mp3 (Downloaded 1767 times)

Last edited on Jul 18th, 2008 06:50 PM by Brian Jones

Posted: Jul 20th, 2008 11:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Brian,

Where did the recording come from?

...in the second clip I hear the three words "But I am" presented out of context and as sounding like "Brian."

Keith

Posted: Jul 20th, 2008 12:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Keith,

I can't really say exactly where the audio is from... it is purported to be some of the many hours that Bill O'Neil recorded his experiments with the Spiricom. I received this audio via the internet, I think it was something claimed to have been made available by people within the MetaScience foundation.

I dubbed the audio from my computer onto cassette magnetic tape, so I could run it through my dual direction tape player. Within this audio, I have been tuning into spots where the name " Brian " jumps out at me ... in both forwards and backwards !

I think you might have been meaning the first audio as saying " but I am " , and sounding like " Brian " ... ?? For me, I perceive this file that I've labeled as O'Neil Complicated to be as follows. Bill O'Neil is speaking to potential spirits and very simply describing what his equipment is for. I do believe that in following his stream of wording, he intended to say " but I am " .... however, phonetically, I hear it very distinctly saying " Brian " I've had everyone else I've run this by hear this way as well !

I find it very strange, but then again, typical of what I've been discovering in my work with audio analysis. I find that many bits of verbal information I document, must either be coincidental, or of intelligent design and purpose, and strongly suggest that there are levels of consciousness that decisively reject the concept of time being linear.

Like I said, I am not quite back at my research / study / experimentation with ITC just yet. When I pick it back up, I will be much more on track than ever before. I will need to get myself set up with the finances to be able to afford to do justice to the extremely time and energy demanding journey. I've got some plans for dealing with these challenges... I know better now on many levels of what is and is not available as far as resources go.

One thing I'd like to do, and maybe someone here would care to assist.... I would like to see if anyone who may be in possession of the original O'Neil / Spiricom recordings would be interested in checking them to see if the strange occurrences I am finding with the name Brian popping up, are indeed upon the original recordings. I have a feeling they are, but with the basic opportunity to have it checked, we could answer at least this single question.

Pretty soon I'll be ready to see if I can contact someone this way, but if anyone here would like to go ahead and check this out, that would be very nice. I am not in any hurry with this stuff anymore, and I know better than to stress my life out off the charts to put in the mega time / energy again. If it is meant to be, things will flow. I can definitely state, that my connection level earned from such sacrifice and toil over the past decade plus, is stronger now than ever, and I have gotten good at just smiling when I hear these voices coming at me while just walking down the street.  I just need to see to it that I don't get in the way with my own freewill and attitudes.

Thanks Keith for the input.... Brian

PS : here's a very basic sample of what I document when working with animals. This is a dog being held at this shelter. I've got many other examples that are far more profound and much more clearly annunciated... in fact, during the very same recording session as this one, which was conducted at a local animal shelter, I documented what I perceive to be possibly an animal evp... I'll share that in my following post. BTW. thousands of animals have been put down at this facility over the years !

Attachment: Lobo talk.wav (Downloaded 1104 times)

Posted: Jul 20th, 2008 12:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Brian Jones

Here's the sound file I mentioned in my last posting ~ Brian

Also... I don't believe this voice was audible in the room at the time of recording... I would have noticed this and commented on it !

I know what I hear of this one, but in the spirit of respect for not wishing to paint any audio pictures in other people's minds before they've had an opportunity to check this with their own perceptions... I'll keep my impressions to myself.

Attachment: Dogs-1.wav (Downloaded 1055 times)

Posted: Jul 20th, 2008 12:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Brian,

I did find those clips interesting, particularly the second one. Quite a long evp there.

You were right, I did reference the wrong clip in post above.

Keith

Current time is 10:11 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Spiricom recordings Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1449 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.