ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > ITC Using Radio Shack 12-469

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
ITC Using Radio Shack 12-469  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 10th, 2008 09:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
f1cracker

Hello everyone!  A bit about myself, well, I started ITC research just this past January, 2008 with intent on connecting with my father who died in 1987. And while I have yet to contact him or any of my relatives, I have connected with others.  Funny just to be sure I was trully connecting, I held up items in my home office, and asked them to tell me what I was holding, and to my amazement they did. My first test was to hold up a carved sailboat I made, and when I asked them to tell me what it was, of course I was expecting an answer of Sailboat, but the response I got was "Its a carving".  The next test was to ask them if they could name the US President that my son drew in pencil in frame on my wall, and got a clear answer of "Bush". And after I completed another carving of a Dolphin, I got a variety of answers. Fish, Hippo, and two men that sounded of indian decent said Dolphin. See recording

So where do I go from here. Well after getting all these recordings on my AM channel, I confided in a friend who happens to be a medium, and asked her if she knew of anyone using these radios to help spirits contact their loved ones, and she did not but made me an offer that changed my life forever. She was working a missing person case, and asked if I was interested in helping find this lad who had been missing a year now.

She gave me his name, and the last location he was seen, and starting on February 23rd, 2008, I googled Earth the last location, opened up that view and started my recording. The missing child was 19.

On the first 15 minute pass, I got nothing, so I switch to short wave radio for another 15 minutes, and only got one message but from a spirit that at least weekly calls out my first and last name when I record. He has a british accent, and never tells me who he is when I ask.

I work from home, and saw I had about 30 minutes left before I had to start work, so I decided to go back to am radio again, and miracuously made contact with him.

We are now at the stage where permits have been secured to check a pond where he says his body is located, but just waiting for the divers. I am amazed at all the info I have recorded most of which matches with what police already know, and info that they can now use as leads.

I need some guidance.

What is the best program to clear up the faint messages, I get?

Mike

Attachment: Dolphin.mp3 (Downloaded 934 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 11th, 2008 09:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum! Your contribution and experience is welcome here.

I have replied to your question in another thread here: http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=497&forum_id=31

See you on the forum!

Keith

Posted: May 12th, 2008 07:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome, Mike!  I've tried the radio sweep, using the protocal set out by Keith and others, with some fairly amazing results.  Hope you continue to experiment in this area.  Looking forward to sharing and learning.  Vicki

Posted: May 12th, 2008 03:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Surreal

Hey Mike!

Thanks for letting me know about the forum! 
Kristin
aka (Surreal)

Posted: May 15th, 2008 08:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
f1cracker

Hi Vicky, not ignoring you... Just busy, and thanks for your note!

Where can I find this Protocal?

Mike

Posted: May 15th, 2008 11:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Mike,

Click on Keith's link above.  I have found that using SW, a quiet recorder and just static works quite well, actually.  I don't need the am radio voices to get very good relevant EVP. Vicki

Posted: May 15th, 2008 06:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

Vicki was kindly stating that I have shown a tendency to be somewhat strict with what I expect from sweep tuning, and my first posted examples were only trying to accomplish one thing: ask for a repeated word and receive a reply that just about everyone would agree on.

We have already spoken of this on our other thread, and from what I have seen - our methods and level of acceptance seem to be pretty much the same.

There is no protocol, per say - it's more like being very careful and procedural to make an educated objective experience on a controversial method. :)

Keith

Current time is 02:46 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > ITC Using Radio Shack 12-469 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1356 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.