ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, cat, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
First Spectrogram Pic  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 28th, 2008 07:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
truthseeker150

Well, here's my first contribution to the forum hope you like it.  It was recorded using my notebook computer with Adobe Audition.  I didnt notice it when it scrolled by but did find it later when reviewing the recording.

Keith, I did manage to brighten it a little in Elements so hope it's easier to see now.

Thanks!

Attached Image (viewed 703 times):

RS82NB2i1c1m.bmp

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 28th, 2008 08:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Phil,

Yes, it is a little easier to see now. Thank you for posting it - we have to start somewhere, don't we?

Keith

Posted: Apr 29th, 2008 04:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
truthseeker150

Thanks Keith, Yes, I'm really just getting started at this.  I've been trying different recorders and background noises to see if any produce better images or at least see if one method offers them more opportunities to come through.  So this is the best image received so far.  I've noticed other images, very nice half-faces in sound spikes or faces that are complete but much smaller in size.  So hopefully the images will improve as time goes on.  Thanks again for your assistance and words of encouragement.

Posted: Apr 29th, 2008 03:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi,

I can see a face there.  Good start.  Keep them coming.  Vicki

Posted: Apr 29th, 2008 08:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
truthseeker150

Thanks Vicki, glad you can see the face there too.  :) 

Posted: May 1st, 2008 08:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

A young girl with long hair :smile:
Can the same conditions be repeated, as those that gained this image ? If so, it's a long way toward being scientifically proven as an image capture method. Perhaps she may show herself again and contact furthered, if a working method similar to standard EVP is used ?
I think such work is great and wish everyone who tries it out the best of success. I'll be having a go myself as soon as I can and these type of posts are invaluable for gettting a feel of the imagery to expect.
Thanks for posting it !

Posted: May 2nd, 2008 04:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
truthseeker150

Hi Slider,

Currently I'm following the same protocol that I've been using for my regular EVP recording sessions.  The only difference now is I'm recording with a notebook and a digital audio recorder at the same time and  I ask for messages and images if they want to leave any.  I monitor the spectrogram live during the session and go back and listen for EVP's and look for images later whan I have the time.  I'm still experimenting with different noise sources to see if they enhance the images in any way.

I dont know the name of the person in the image, although you can bet it will be one of the questions asked in the next session. :)

Glad to hear you're going to give it a try too, the more the merrier! :)

Posted: May 3rd, 2008 04:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Slider2732

Did you find this image in the 1kHz to 6kHz range, as Keith has found ?
Makes me wonder about people with very low voices and the myriad of spectral imagery they may be transmitting while just talking to them lol

Posted: May 4th, 2008 11:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
truthseeker150

Hi Slider,

This image was located between 7 and 10kHz and was not associated with anyone speaking at the time.  I did speak just before the area where the image is located and right afterwards.  The duration time as measured in Audition is about 0.211 of a second.  If you're interested I can send you a screen print of the full spectral image showing the surrounding area as it looks in Adobe Audition's spectral view.

Posted: May 4th, 2008 11:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lkimberley

Hi Phil,

Pretty neat, I looked at the surrounding area you circled, and my brain sees more faces!

Can you see other images? or is it that my brain is trying to focus an conjure an image up? I am not sure. What's your thoughts?

LK

Posted: May 4th, 2008 07:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
truthseeker150

Hi LK,

Yes I have noticed a few other smaller images in there as well.  I have other images that are similiar in that there is a prominent image surrounded by smaller images.  Not sure why that happens I can only speculate on that part of it at this point.

As for if we are imagining it or not I have been asking myself that question too.  :)

I will say though from my own observations I have noticed sections of audio that had absolutely no facial features at all and then others where they are quite numerous.  The difference to me though is quite noticeable when it happens.  Also some of the faces have additional features that are quite detailed like hair, beards and mustaches for example, and even on occasion when parts of the upper torso are visible some articles of clothing are noticable.

Posted: May 6th, 2008 07:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
truthseeker150

Here is a larger view of the area where the image was found.  I left the time and frequency scale in the image as a frame of reference.   You might notice some other interesting features in this section of the audio.

Attached Image (viewed 645 times):

RS82DNB2i1.jpg

Posted: May 6th, 2008 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
lkimberley

Hey how is this all done? what software and technique?

Very cool

LK

Posted: May 7th, 2008 03:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
truthseeker150

The software I use is Adobe Audition, it's a software tool designed for musicians for audio work.  It's has some nice features that I've found very useful for researching EVP's and it has a spectrum analysis view that's great for spectrogram images.

It allows you to record from a laptop computer and watch the spectral view live.  To be honest though it does scroll by on the screen pretty quick, so I usually end up going back and reviewing the audio files again at a later time.

Posted: Oct 1st, 2008 09:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Slider2732

I don't quite know where i'm going with this thought, but...
If you scroll your window up through the replies and so that the posted audio image is just showing the bottom half of it - it reminds me of the Turin Shroud :blink:

Being as Jesus was apparently dead and laid out on the cloth for the image to appear, doesn't it seem oddly related to these experiments ?
Data laid out flat on a screen, looking for a spirit image in a time segment capture.
Perhaps not, perhaps it's just the way Audition handles the possible spirit data.

Current time is 10:45 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Spectrogram ITC (Images through Sound) > First Spectrogram Pic Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1395 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 24 queries executed.