ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Oscillating the tones  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 11th, 2008 04:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

Forgive me if I haven't read up where oscillations may come in to current designs and things may need some clarification.
But, it occurred to me that rather than just generate or otherwise utilize a number of Spiricom tones as a set of solid tones, that the tones could be oscillated en masse.
All the tones could be chopped into a variable rate, all together and may allow any spirit to carry vocal segments on the individual tones needed, per tone, per word.

If EVPDave reads this post..is that the function of your oscillator ?

My plan, is to use a 555 chip in astable oscillator mode, with variable rate pot. The tones can be chopped up, from imperceptably fast, down to noticing the oscillations.
I'm going to try out a 74LS04/X-tal design first though and do some comparison tests, 555's being a bit 'clicky' :)
Or, optically seperate the 555 output. Anyway, on to building.

Last edited on Mar 11th, 2008 04:06 PM by Slider2732

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:17 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Oscillating the tones Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1202 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 25 queries executed.