ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
StaticCom First test of Alpha System  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 29th, 2008 10:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Notemanz

Thanks Estee! I think you're right and the pitch lowering helped!  These are captured using this new Static based technique I'm using.  Stay tuned as I'm close to getting the beta system up and running.

I simply mixed static (AM band) with mixed tones (a 6 occillator tone generator) and record straight into the computer.  I think these messages are longer in that these are perhaps transmission type as opposed to the direct voice type (ala a held recorder).  Don't know where this technique will lead but I sure appreciate the "ears"!

I'll post more as I find clearer examples.

Best,

John D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 11:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Notemanz

Here is another from the same session. Pls. help with the end...

I asked how best to See them.

"Dim the lights Take the camera And (Pls. help with the end!)"

John D

Attachment: DimTheLightsLetTheCa#13D599.mp3 (Downloaded 1301 times)

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 11:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
TT

John,

I trimmed it to just the end and slowed tempo by 20%.  That is all I did and it sounds to me as if they are saying...
"and try to take pics" or "and try to face this".  Either way it seems like it was the last instruction. Whatever they say, if this is the future of communication it looks very bright indeed.

Best,
Toby

Attachment: and try to xxxx.wav (Downloaded 978 times)

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 11:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Notemanz

Toby thanks so very much!!  This technique is very simple so I hope other members will try it!

Your edit is just great and yes I hear it as you do now...  WOW

Stay tuned!

John D

Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 10:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
Notemanz

Pls. do try it Estee!  My theory is that "they" are "transmitting" all the time. We just have to tune in to their frequency.  Very intereting, I can hear what you're saying may be the second voice. Very, Very cool!

Best,
John D

Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 11:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
TT

John,

Here is a link to a software based tone generator which could provide up to 16 tones.

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/index.html

How viable do you think something like this would be instead of the 6 tone generator? Since it is all software based nothing would be outside the system which in theory would reduce any RF?

Just tossing out possible alternatives.

Best,
Toby

Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 11:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
Notemanz

Certainly try it Toby! I only am using this analog genterator because I can "tweak" it real time. Like an old mini moog synth, I can tune the occilators to the static's pitch.  Believe me this is not a refined technique, I'm flying by the seat of my pants. For whatever reason, tuning the occillators to be in resonance with the static pitch seems to help to bring out the word formation.

I don't have a set theory yet, just experimenting with these tones as fodder for word formation.

Certainly using a tone set like spiricom is another option.  I use Audacity for tone generation too. 

Again, I'm stuck on resonance for the moment as a factor in the experiments.

Great ideas!

John D

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 11:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
Slider2732

If you have a six oscillator Mini-Moog, can I buy it ? LOL
It does raise something though, using music equipment in this field.
ADSR envelopes within the static, to gain a natural sounding lilt in voicings perhaps.

Great work there and really good results.
Pitch matching caught my attention...keep flying !

Posted: Mar 11th, 2008 10:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
Notemanz

Thanks for the comments gang! LOL Slider! The simple occillators were gotten from a site that produces wonderful kits for simple synthesis etc. I'll post the name of the site...

To you comment re: synthesizers use in the work. I am actually planning to include a vocoder at some stage in the research. Perhaps after noise reduction in the chain.

Then I might get clips sounding like Peter Frampton and his 70's vocorder guitar solos. (LOL)

In all seriousness, this is what gave me the idea....  To include some kind of artificial voice box in the end of the chain...

Stay tuned.  I plan to have Staticom system Beta up later this week.

Best,
John D

Posted: Mar 11th, 2008 12:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Slider2732

I used to have an Octave Plateau Kitten II in the early 90's, as analog as analog could be for my limited budget of the time. It had an audio input that could enable shaping...but...that's all I can say, as the synth had to be sold soon after purchase. Mucking around with such machines now would be a blast, when linked with spirit contact !
Oddly, perhaps, synth 'bending' has featured recently though and totally unconnected with anything Spiricom. A few weeks before I found this forum I modified a Casio CT-360, that i'd found on the street last May, to give variations to the crappy onboard sounds. The main controller board and several pots now sit outside the keyboard and lots of whooshes and oscillator fun have been had. The upshot link to this, is that when I touched one added pot with a screwdriver, I picked up a local radio station clearly ! Using that odd effect, I went on to mess around with the radio signal being received. A few days after completion, I found out about old franks work on his spirit machine, built my own version and then found this forum.
Can post an audio clip of the 360 radio stuff on the forum, if it's of interest :biggrin:

Posted: Jul 17th, 2008 02:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
frito616

Maybe he was speaking to someone saying "I am Carson... born in Bellinger before the strike 1889

idk but this one was a good one, really clear

Current time is 03:36 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > StaticCom First test of Alpha System Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1586 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 31 queries executed.