ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
David Thompson  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 9th, 2008 06:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
donovan

Hi all

A materialisation medium, is a medium who can produce full or part materialisations in good light..............sometime ago David Thompson admitted that he is not a materialisation medium, as his seances are held in the dark..........this correspondence can be seen on http://spiritualistchatroom.com/forum/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Many questions have been posed to Victor Zammit and the circle of the silver cord, regarding Houdini, and the lack of proof being presented, psychic surgery (to which Dr Slavinski guarantee's a 100 percent success rate, and to date has produced zero percent) the non existant Timothy and William................you will notice that the websites for VZ and COSC are gradually changing, from calling William a guide who lived an earthly life to an etherian who did not...........

Their is also much debate on the asprin theory in relation to Downs syndrome which mysteriously has now been removed from their websites.

Blessings

Jo

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 04:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
zerdini

I wonder why he has not answered your questions Jo.

How can anybody guarantee a 100% success rate in healing?

Kind regards

Z

donovan wrote: Hi all

A materialisation medium, is a medium who can produce full or part materialisations in good light..............sometime ago David Thompson admitted that he is not a materialisation medium, as his seances are held in the dark..........this correspondence can be seen on http://spiritualistchatroom.com/forum/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Many questions have been posed to Victor Zammit and the circle of the silver cord, regarding Houdini, and the lack of proof being presented, psychic surgery (to which Dr Slavinski guarantee's a 100 percent success rate, and to date has produced zero percent) the non existant Timothy and William................you will notice that the websites for VZ and COSC are gradually changing, from calling William a guide who lived an earthly life to an etherian who did not...........

Their is also much debate on the asprin theory in relation to Downs syndrome which mysteriously has now been removed from their websites.

Blessings

Jo

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2008 04:44 AM by zerdini

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 10:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Donovan,

I read the above post and then researched the two sources, only one of which was mentioned: the Michael Prescott blogs and the Spiritualist chatroom.

So, for those of you who don't know - the debates mentioned above started elsewhere.

I was going to comment, then I realized that the end result would be nothing but more debate. What's the point? Will it help us develop spirit communication as a collective energy? No. Will it prove or disprove life after death to debate? No.

And that's where I leave it. The heated discussion will not carry to this forum, it has several venues to use as an outlet. That's where it will stay. I reserve the right to maintain an atmosphere of positivity, and will uphold that idea as described in the forum rules.

Thanks,

Keith

Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 05:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
donovan

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Donovan,

I read the above post and then researched the two sources, only one of which was mentioned: the Michael Prescott blogs and the Spiritualist chatroom.

So, for those of you who don't know - the debates mentioned above started elsewhere.

I was going to comment, then I realized that the end result would be nothing but more debate. What's the point? Will it help us develop spirit communication as a collective energy? No. Will it prove or disprove life after death to debate? No.

And that's where I leave it. The heated discussion will not carry to this forum, it has several venues to use as an outlet. That's where it will stay. I reserve the right to maintain an atmosphere of positivity, and will uphold that idea as described in the forum rules.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith

The posting was not trying to bring negativity to this forum....truth is positive not negative.....I was responding to the forum regarding David Thompson, and explaining what a materialisation medium is, and also drawing your attention to the fact that David himself has stated he is not a materialisation medium, I thought your members were interested in facts and truths.............

Blessings

Jo

Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 07:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jeff

We are Jo.  However, Keith is correct.  Our search for truth is in research using technology, however sometimes crude in form.  Sometimes quite sophisticated in layout; and everything between.  I too, looked over the discussion on the chat site, and while I can see the members are desiring truth, the discussions are quite heated, and we operate a different way here.

Many blessings,

Jeff

Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 04:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
DavidR

Totally agree Jeff. To dilute our energies and thoughts away from the spiricom endeavor would only serve possibly to take us a step backwards, and as you mention Jeff one of our goal's is to establish proof of survival of death through technological means.

David UK

Posted: Feb 7th, 2008 06:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lkimberley

Hear he hearhe! (raising my cup to cheer) :biggrin:

I totally agree!

Laura

Current time is 07:31 AM  
ITC Bridge > Spirit and Earth Team Collaborations > The Circle of the Silver Chord > David Thompson Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1443 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 27 queries executed.