ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Totally lost & grief-stricken

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Totally lost & grief-stricken  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 30th, 2007 07:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Babs

Hello.  I am Babs from the UK.  My most treasured darling gorgeous daughter was taken away from me suddenly the day before her 13th birthday in May this year.  I got up one morning to find her dead in bed.  My husband and myself are completely mortified by this and the cause of death is still not known.

I want to believe that she can see me and she is happy.  I have been to see a medium and been told that she is working with horses (well horses were her favourite animal).  I am always searching for evidence that she is somewhere nice.  I have had many many dreams as well as nightmares since she has gone and I had an experience when I saw her on the stairs and hugged her but I was lying on my bed in a state of calm at the time so I questioned it.  Also, I talk to her a lot and hope she can hear me.  Once when I asked her to give us a sign, my friend's mobile phone starting playing music which it had never done before, my husband's mobile phone went back a whole year on the date so the day on his screen was wrong and the same happened to my sister's phone.  My mum also said she felt someone stroking her arm very gently.

Sorry this is a long introduction, but I could go on forever if I don't stop now.

Babs x

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 04:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi Babs and welcome..:)

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter this must be a very difficult time for you. 

Through out my own research into ITC methods I have discovered that spirit are always around us and with time you daughter will make her presence known.

My heart goes out to you and its a tricky time for you at the moment, so keep a balanced mind and don't fall into the trap of using any  medium! always find one that is recomended and is pure of heart.  There are some mediums out there (sorry to say but a fact of life) that pray on people like yourself so just be carefull.

Also if you are considering using ITC methods we will help you all the way so feel  free to post when ever you wish, we are hear for you!!

take care, Lance.

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 04:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Babs

Hiya Lance and thanks for sending me your best wishes.  It means a lot.  I know that you have to be careful with mediums.  I fell into the trap of phoning one that I saw on the internet and he didn't tell me anything for a cost of £40.00.  He asked me what was the matter with me and what has happened.  I never got anything from him.  I have however bought tickets to see Colin Fry next month and Gordon Smith in December.  I think a lot of Gordon Smith.  I have sent him a personal letter to see if he will see me.  He helps people who are lost in grief and he doesn't charge a penny.

My 4-year-old boy told me this morning that Danielle read him a story last night and told him not to get out of bed.  What do you think of that?

Babs

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 07:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Babs,

Welcome to the group.  I am so sorry to hear of the recent loss of your daughter, but all of the signs you mention show us that she is still around when you need her, sending loving messages and reading your son bedtime stories.:)  How wonderful.

I lost my son in 2001 to a kayaking accident--he and his best friend were never found.  I hear from him and his co-researchers through ITC and through ADCs like your daughter sends.  Again, welcome!  Vicki

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 08:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Babs

Hiya Vicki

Thanks for your message of support.  Forgive me for not knowing but what does the abbreviation, ADC stand for?  I have been trying to work it out.

I really feel for you losing your son in this way.  Have you got other children?  How long did it take you to venture outside and into public view?  I am struggling with getting on with everyday life.  What kind of signs have you had that he is around you?

Sorry for so many questions.  I am just looking to validate everything that has happened around me at the moment.

Babs x

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 09:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

Hi Babs,

I am sorry for your grief and wish you the best in the journey you are about to start. If you decide to take the path you have come here to investigate you will find that you haven't lost anyone. Trust in the fact that she is in the best of hands and most likely with love ones who have already passed.

As Lance has said we are hear to help if you decide to make the ITC connection.

ADC stands for after death communications.

Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 09:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Babs

Thanks Frank

I obviously have a long way to go to begin learning what you know.  All I have done lately is read and read books by the likes of John Edward and the psychic barber from Glasgow, UK called Gordon Smith.  I do believe she is there but I want her in my arms.  I have not cooked a meal since she died as I can't bear her place setting to be empty.

Babs

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 10:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Babs,

Braden was my only child.  The good thing is that he and his friend used the answering machine around 5 months after they passed to let us know they were around.  This led to our using recorders through which they can communicate.

I hope that your after-death communications continue, and if you're interested in Instrumental Transcommunication and getting in touch with your daughter that way, you'll find a lot of methods and examples here at this site.

As far as going out after he died--geez, I didn't leave the house, unless I had to go to work, for quite a while.  They gave me three weeks off; didn't seem like enough time, but I managed.  I didn't want to cook either for the same reason.  His place would be empty.  Again, I'm so sorry about your daughter and hope she continues to contact you--you could ask her to find someone who can help her leave a message on the machine and see what happens.  Take care,  Vicki

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 10:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Babs

Hiya Vicki

I do believe you that you got a message on your answering machine.  I can't ever imagine being so lucky.  I haven't got an answering machine or a mobile answering service but I am moving next week and I have bought a phone with an answering machine attached.  It is a brand new number to me so maybe I won't get a message from her as she won't know the number.

Sorry to be vague but I am new to all this and scared too.  I wish I could be in your position now, knowing that you have made contact.  Was it quite hard to decipher or was it pretty clear and have you kept it?

Babs x

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 12:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Babs,

She knows your new number!  I can attest to this kind of knowing.  Braden has known and commented on many things since he died that he wouldn't know about while here with us--they can be right here with you now.  She has contacted you and will still, even if her style might not be the answering machine--we don't know yet.  It seems the younger ones seem to have a knack for the technological communication--I would not rule out phone or recording messages from your daughter.

In August of 2001, I deleted the first two phone messages from Braden--thought I was going nuts.  Then I kept the last two, and Jim's mom and I prayed one night in October that he would leave a message too, and he did a half hour later!  These messages are in their exact voices when they were alive, but we now get many from recorders that are more or less distorted, although the occasional true voice comes through.

Here is an answering machine message we got from both Braden and his friend Jim.  Braden's friend Rachel  (alive!) called me about 4 years after he had died--first you can hear the electronic male voice day/time stamp, then you hear Braden say "Sweet Pea," which was a common term of endearment with all of us.  Then you hear Rachel talking and him saying "Rachel" over her talking (you'll probably have to listen for this a couple of times to get it), then after she signs off, you can hear Jim say "she has hung up."  These sound like their voices in life--recorded in October of 2005.

Maybe your daughter Danielle has even met Braden and Jim or those like them already.  If we tell them about each other, it seems there's some sort of telepathic communication and they get togther not only with those on the other side but also with those of us here who wish to communicate with them.  So maybe Braden and Danielle have already connected--that would be so cool.  Take care, Vicki

Attachment: shortenedsweetpea.mp3 (Downloaded 1446 times)

Posted: Sep 5th, 2007 07:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Babs,

I also welcome you to the group. I can assure you that your daughter can see you and hear you, and it's not even necessary to do this out loud. Communication with spirit can initially be difficult to establish, but if you have the patience and understanding your questions will be answered in time.

Please let me know if I can help in any way. I see that the other members have already stepped forward to welcome you and answer questions.

Warmly,

Keith

Posted: Sep 5th, 2007 07:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
fratka

Babs,

I went ahead and asked my group if they could find her and see what she is doing at the moment. I didn't ask for direct contact so this may not be her but a lot of the time their expression of love is an acknowledgement that they are aware and watching the situation. I am a little reluctant to post voice files I have received for fear of causing you more pain but I cannot help but post what may be useful to you.

The file I have attached came right after I asked for her status. It came in the form of a female whisper with some feedback (errant tones), which make the "...and miss you" a little difficult to hear. The entire snippet says, "I love you and miss you" in a female whisper.

Best Regards,

Frank R.

PS: Do you have relatives with a Blanchard surname?

Attachment: 090407DVRRecord2_289.5kHzLSB_Iloveyouandmissyou.mp3 (Downloaded 1315 times)

Posted: Sep 5th, 2007 03:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Babs

Thanks for thinking of me.  I heard the sound.  It sounds to me like it is in an American accent.  Does it to you?  I can hear the whole sentence.  I hope it was her.  I wish I knew what was going on.

Babs

Posted: Sep 5th, 2007 03:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Babs

Hiya Keith

I ended up being taken to hospital today by ambulance as I was convinced I was dying.  I actually went a blue colour and couldn't breathe.  The ambulance crew soon got me breathing properly again and explained that they thought I had suffered a severe anxiety attack

Babs

Posted: Sep 5th, 2007 06:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Babs,

I have experienced somewhat of the same thing. Happened to me several times before I figured out it was anxiety. Not a good thing, gotta watch your health. There are many people out there who experience the same thing, but you don't hear much about it. Please take care of yourself.

:biggrin:Keith

Posted: Sep 5th, 2007 06:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Babs,

I hope you are feeling better!  Anxiety attacks are no fun at all.  Vicki

Posted: Sep 8th, 2007 03:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Babs

Hiya.  I never knew anxiety attacks were like that.  Thankfully they have taught me how to breathe when the next one comes.  It is definitely to do with my little girl dying.  I have never had them before. 

I have asked for feathers but I think that the feathers that I find are just feathers off birds that have shed them while they are flying by.  How do we know the difference?

Babs

Posted: Sep 8th, 2007 04:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
lance

Hi Babs, hope you are feeling better?

Yea anxiety can come in all shapes and forms and do strange things to your body, remember to breath calm if you feel stressed..

take care, Lance:)

Posted: Sep 10th, 2007 03:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
donovan

Hi Babs

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, the pain must be excruating.

I know you need answers, and in time those answers will come, our loved one's always do there very best to make us feel or sense them around us, maybe when you are feeling a little stronger you can investigate going to see a physical medium.

I send my strength,, my love and healing to you and your family.

Jo x

Posted: Sep 11th, 2007 01:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Babs

Hi Lance

Who is that a picture of and how did you get it?

Babs

Posted: Sep 11th, 2007 02:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Babs

Hiya Jo

I am going to see Colin Fry at the end of this month as part of an audience but there are 19 of us going together of which 17 are from my family so there should be a strong connection.  We are all taking a piece of amethyst or amethyst runes with us to see if we can get Colin to zoom into our row.

Babs

Posted: Sep 11th, 2007 02:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
lance

Hi Babs,

OK I research a method of ITC called the 'Schreiber method' it was invented by a German expriementing back in 1985, he had messages via EVP to point his video cam at the TV and feed the out put of the cam back into the TV so the on screen effect would produce a blue/white misty cloud look, out of this clouds come images of spirit.

If you go to my site there is info on Klaus Schreiber and a daily write up of my expriments:)

The picture I have here I belive to be my father, hope this helps babs any more questions feel fre to ask, take care, Lance.

Posted: Sep 11th, 2007 11:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Babs,

As far as the question about the feathers, it may take some time to learn when you are receiving a message from spirit. You can be fairly sure though, that if you asked for feathers as a sign and then received it - then you can know that your request was heard. The more open we become to receiving messages from spirit, the more confident our understanding of our relationship with spirit will be.

Truth be told, they will most likely be very subtle in the beginning. Learning to recognize these things takes practice - something which I also try to work at improving.

I'm reading a book right now which I would highly recommend - it may provide some answers to help you understand communication from the viewpoint of the person in spirit. Check out the website here - it's called "Resting In Peace Is Optional".

Keith

Posted: Nov 18th, 2013 04:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Babs

Hi all

I received lots of adverts lately from this group and I was going to unsubscribe until I looked back on what I had written years ago and the great replies I received. I have decided to stay. Just letting you know that six years has gone by and I have a 3 year-old boy who is keeping me very busy.

Babs xx

Babs wrote:
Hello.  I am Babs from the UK.  My most treasured darling gorgeous daughter was taken away from me suddenly the day before her 13th birthday in May this year.  I got up one morning to find her dead in bed.  My husband and myself are completely mortified by this and the cause of death is still not known.

I want to believe that she can see me and she is happy.  I have been to see a medium and been told that she is working with horses (well horses were her favourite animal).  I am always searching for evidence that she is somewhere nice.  I have had many many dreams as well as nightmares since she has gone and I had an experience when I saw her on the stairs and hugged her but I was lying on my bed in a state of calm at the time so I questioned it.  Also, I talk to her a lot and hope she can hear me.  Once when I asked her to give us a sign, my friend's mobile phone starting playing music which it had never done before, my husband's mobile phone went back a whole year on the date so the day on his screen was wrong and the same happened to my sister's phone.  My mum also said she felt someone stroking her arm very gently.

Sorry this is a long introduction, but I could go on forever if I don't stop now.

Babs x

Posted: Nov 18th, 2013 03:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Babs,
My prayers are with you so sorry for your sad loss.
God bless
Domenic

Posted: Nov 21st, 2013 04:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
lance

Hi Babs..... Wow! The years since you first posted here have gone so fast,  I hope you are keeping well,
Take care ,Lance x

Current time is 08:15 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Totally lost & grief-stricken Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1750 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 26 queries executed.