ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > I do believe Art Bell may indeed be coming through my audio-psychic instrumentation

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I do believe Art Bell may indeed be coming through my audio-psychic instrumentation  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 11th, 2019 09:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

FOR OLD TIMES SAKE ~!~

Hello everyone,it's been a long time since I've been here. It's really nice to see this website/forum here still!

I'm a little stunned at the moment..I just lost half an hour's worth of a very carefully written and edited comprehensive description of what is going on... I will not do that over! About two and a half weeks ago, I began hearing Art Bell's first and last name in my audio-psychic session's audio tracks. I began asking in subsequest sessions if Art was wanting to come through. From what I was hearing I got the impression someone was telling me yes. So I began setting up a number of factors aimed for connection with the spirit of the late Art Bell. My favorite and I think quite impressive example is this, which I hear as:
' back in the fabric, there's no harbor - so arguably, you have regret. '

As you can tell, this manifested immediately after I spoke, a characteristic of the strongest messages I've received and documented since 1999. This entire message is contained in the tail end of this file. It fits because like most that I document, it is formed in dual direction. There is much more to say, which I had just written out, though right now, I will keep it much briefer than I was intending. Here is the file link:
http://audiomedium.com/artbell/AB%204-DD.mp3
Also, in case anyone would be interested in checking out the very first episode of my new non-professional podcast, which I have named ' Paradigm Shiftkit ' I will link it below. I produced this one overnight on New Year's Eve into the New Year.. a little bit of Out with the Old, and Here Comes the New!

Happy New Year Evereyone~!~

Brian J.
http://paradigmshiftkit.com/Episodes/Paradigm%20Shiftkit%20ep.1%20%201-1-19.mp3

Last edited on Jan 11th, 2019 09:11 AM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 09:52 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > I do believe Art Bell may indeed be coming through my audio-psychic instrumentation Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1772 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 26 queries executed.