ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Ghosts or Spirits?  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 26th, 2007 05:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hi all

Sorry if this have been covered before but I would like some feedback on peoples general views preferable backed up with evidence onto who we are hearing and seeing via ITC method?

1.  Are we communicating with Ghosts (earthbound spirits)

2.Place memory (replays of time)

3. Spirit on visitation (having the ability to come and go)

4.A different time difference/dimension (which is being lived momentary in two different dimensions)

4.All of these above...

I believe the as a ITC researcher I am communicating with my spirit team, but I have been on local investigations that which i have picked up EVP/loop feedback from the place where I was at the time.  Now does this mean there are a mixture of Ghost and spirits communicating? 

Does anybody have any views on this subject?

thanks lance.

Posted: Jul 27th, 2007 06:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

I think number 4, all of the above is correct. I think at different times or better yet different moods and attitudes depend on what we are receptive to. When I first started recording with Laura I would get a group we called the crew. By large these were beings that seemed to be trapped in a place they wanted help getting out of. From what we have been told we helped quite a few in that regard.

Sense then our contacts seem to have taken on a more elevated character. The messages we have been receiving have been more upbeat, informative and for the most part positive. We still have the occasional "help me" message and the occassional mean mouthed spirit come through but our "spirit teams" seem to weed them out quickly for more productive communication.

For a long while some of us have been trying to develop newer equipment for real time/two-way communication via some transceiver apparatus. In my heart I believe we will succeed with the help of our research team and spirit friends.

To answer your last question....we have found that most of the messages we receive are multilayered. There are several messages encoded over each other at different embedded levels of a carrier signal. I think this is why the messages seem to change meaning and wording over time. Also, we have to take into account each of our own hearing range.

Being that the messages are multilayered they can have ghosts and spirits at the same time. Of course ghosts and spirits are the same types of beings with different attitudes and outlooks. Each of us are bound and restricted by our own beliefs, comfort zones and expectations. This effects how much of the greater reality we see and is no different for those that have already transitioned.

Best Regards,

Frank R.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Mar 16th, 2008 10:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
EVPfan

I think, according to the law of resonance, it depends on our focusing (or mental tuning), to whom we establish a contact.

Stefan

Posted: Apr 11th, 2012 07:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Hello friends. I try to guide me, too, by the works of Allan Kardec, and Denis de Leon. these books, I find many texts that are useful to me in these studies of ITC, EVP, especially in the Book of Spirits, and also in the book of Mediums by Allan Kardec, and even the book title in the invisible, Leon Denis. I study more than 30 years these works, and literatures of the doctrine of Spirits, and also in practice, these studies have helped me in the research of itc, evp.Spirits and ghosts, or demons, are the same, they are spirit beings, demons are not so good Spirits of humans, there are the Spirits of all degrees and types, there is an intelligent, other pranksters, Spirits Guide, Guardian Angel, etc.. .. Cordially. From southern Brazil, Jota pedroso in South America

My Page:

http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com.br/

Last edited on Apr 11th, 2012 07:41 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Posted: Jun 6th, 2012 02:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

Hi Frank,Stefan and Jota....
Wow! This is an old thread...  But it's great to get some feeback on this subject, thankyou ...
Take care, Lance.

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2012 05:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

Hi Lance!

This is a hot topic right now- Am corresponding with a member of a skeptic organization out of California...she points out we really don't know WHO we're talking to at any given time.

I agreed (in my case at least), asserting whether the speaker is an ascended being, earthbound, OBE (time traveler?), nature spirit or ET -the voice is clearly audible and the message intelligent. (Given Spirit's propensity to change shape pursuant to a particular situation I can imagine it'd be difficult for a medium to prove otherwise)

Since adding video to the mix, I now SEE why the voices often sound layered...Spirit energy collects en masse in an environment (especially when there is commotion/recording going on) -can't tell where one ends and another begins. At times a singular personality will 'burst through' and usurp all the available energy.

(One of the reasons recording with a Ghost Box can be a challenge)

I'd like it to be concrete and comfortable but...:bored:

Kenda

Speaking of Ghost Boxing: Watched a piece on EVP enthusiasts yesterday while a BIG ENERGY storm front moved in- Great responses

The attached file made me chuckle!

Attachment: DW_A1157 (GB) Dumb spirits dead people (SITE x2).mp3 (Downloaded 1074 times)

Last edited on Aug 22nd, 2012 05:34 AM by dkenda

Posted: Sep 19th, 2012 04:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Sparkz

I am with dkenda on this one - I had an amazing success tonight as storms were pouring themselves out over the peninsula. The added rush and energy seems to make the airwaves very much alive, as it were. Also turning an otherwise upside down mood rightside up helped. Had to do a major head-check to myself and roll up the sleeves. As such, I am going to venture out there that mental states and moods heavily keys up some energy. An in such a manner one attracts what they put out there too. If I get all warm and fuzzy, I get warm an fuzzy things happening and talking. If I am neutral, a mix of good, bad, sometimes ugly. If I am down? Ugly, miles wide. :P

In a thought too, I think the layering and multiple messages/voices are the spirit working together. I understand that it takes much of their effort and energies to "pierce the veil". In a rag-tag group effort - I theorize - they combine efforts on behalf of themselves or an individual. I had re-established contact after my minor mood adjustment and got the answers I have been searching for, and I am glad to say that the news is positive! Just...I feel due to the personal nature, best kept close to my vest.

It is my sincerest hope I can get back to where I was soon and ascend from there. Help contribute more to the efforts here and to those dear folk that help and support us, unseen...

I am perplexed now, got me thinking of how one can just "tune in" on a temporal scale. Not just a where but when? LOL - will we ever crack the nut of accurately speaking to intelligence/agents in the future? That's the golden question!

Current time is 09:49 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Ghosts or Spirits? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1634 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 27 queries executed.