ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > evp session jan 6th 2018 3am Looking for question suggestions

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
evp session jan 6th 2018 3am Looking for question suggestions  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2018 09:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
zombiemaster2224

hello, I am going to do an evp session tomorrow/tonight (Jan 6th) at 3am in the morning, i will be using 3 recorders at once to rule out the effects of Pareidolia from white noise, it is my belief that if i truly catch an evp it should catch it at least 2/3 of the recorders. (all the recorders are around the same quality, two webcams, one video camera. all about 44khz)
      Anyways i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to what i should ask the ghosts? i will be dropping the unedited wave files in this thread tomorrow afternoon for you to look at them after i have had a good nights rest and have looked over them myself. thanks!

ps. is there anything i should never ask?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 7th, 2018 03:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
zombiemaster2224

sorry for not posting anything today, i was really tired last night and fell asleep before the session, I will be doing the session with 3 recorders at 1 or 2 am tonight, really sorry.

also im sorta dissapointed that this is a dead forum, are there any more lively forums to go to?

Posted: Jan 7th, 2018 07:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
zombiemaster2224

literally just finished, havent even looked at them yet.

Posted: Jan 7th, 2018 08:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
zombiemaster2224

i did the evp session at about 1 am and unfortunately the files i put out i feel are noise contaminated, i am therefore deleting the files as i don't believe any voices i caught can stand on their own.

i had only checked the cameras audio and like 1 or 2 voices popped up, ok cool, but then i moved to the computers audio and i had captured 20-30. there is no way in hell of that being real. i am pretty sure a vent in the room i did the session in carried noise from you tube videos or conversations from all the way downstairs, where my friend and my brother were, and they were still awake at 1 am. really upset. not discouraged though.

I wont do another evp session until thursday, until then write any questions you think i should ask the spirits

Last edited on Jan 7th, 2018 07:17 PM by zombiemaster2224

Posted: Jan 8th, 2018 12:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum,

Many researchers have found that time of day does not matter when experimenting for EVP's.

Our trans-dimensional friends are around 24/7.

Noise contamination can be a problem...however certain background textures can help in formulation of responses.

Background noise like low volume colored noise (white - pink - brown - etc) can help.

Other things like gently flowing water can help as well.

Same goes for wind.

I wouldn't worry about what to ask or not ask.  The main thing is to carry on a conversation....talk to them,  not at them.

When it comes to posting files,  please be aware there is a 1 meg file limit.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Jan 14th, 2018 03:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
zombiemaster2224

thank you arizona evp for your response.

Of course spirits are around us 24/7 however the goal with my sessions is to minimize noise that can be misunderstood as disembodied voices, and frankly the day is full of noises from the outside world that leak into our homes. cars, saws, children yelling, music, etc... not only that but other people live with me so during the day you have TVs, radios, music,video games. any of the above could be misunderstood (in my opinion) as ghost voices.

it is my humble opinion that the belief that white noise or wind & water helping to form voices is, (although an interesting way to communicate with the other side) not an acceptable form of capturing evp as i believe that it is paradoelia causing the effect.

as for you saying to talk to them and not at them, i don't quite understand what you are saying. i cannot hear an instant reply so i find it difficult as to how you would talk to them?

I am aware of the file size limit, its annoying but i will just upload my raw files to a google drive and the plan is to give 1-10 second evp's here.

thank you for your response!

Posted: Jan 16th, 2018 12:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Too bad for what seems like a busy environment.

With regards to talking to them,  I used to make a bit of small talk as I began my experiments. 

You can get around the file size limit by posting a link to a file sharing site.  We recommend  Box.Com  because they are free of popups and other annoying distractions.

Good luck in your experiments.  I look forward to hear your clips.

Regards,
Ron

zombiemaster2224 wrote: thank you arizona evp for your response.

Of course spirits are around us 24/7 however the goal with my sessions is to minimize noise that can be misunderstood as disembodied voices, and frankly the day is full of noises from the outside world that leak into our homes. cars, saws, children yelling, music, etc... not only that but other people live with me so during the day you have TVs, radios, music,video games. any of the above could be misunderstood (in my opinion) as ghost voices.

it is my humble opinion that the belief that white noise or wind & water helping to form voices is, (although an interesting way to communicate with the other side) not an acceptable form of capturing evp as i believe that it is paradoelia causing the effect.

as for you saying to talk to them and not at them, i don't quite understand what you are saying. i cannot hear an instant reply so i find it difficult as to how you would talk to them?

I am aware of the file size limit, its annoying but i will just upload my raw files to a google drive and the plan is to give 1-10 second evp's here.

thank you for your response!

Posted: Feb 20th, 2018 04:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
zombiemaster2224

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just got myself a tascam dr 05 v2 extremely happy with the quality of sound it gives out, 2 or 3 hours ago i did a short 3 minute evp session and i caught a voice.

the loud thunderous sound is the rain, its coming in pretty hard, but i was too excited too wait.  i ask the spirit to "say something" and then i get a reply. the reply is the clip attached.

it seems to be a woman's voice saying " talk to me, i cant" or something like that. if you think she is saying something else than let me know.

if you would like the clip in higher quality then here is a link to my evp google drive which you should be able to access without signing in or anything.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XO8OSs1EaBN8SUqM2aUKuX86pUv6L76N/view?usp=sharing

Attachment: feb19-2018 evp talk to me i cant.mp3 (Downloaded 857 times)

Posted: Feb 20th, 2018 05:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Zombie,

I hit it with a filter and drew out a couple of responses.

About the 3 second mark I hear a medium pitched male that seems to say:  Willie's A Cop / Cock

This is followed by a female respondent that seems to reply:  Shut Up

Hope this helps,
Ron

Attachment: feb19-2018.mp3 (Downloaded 831 times)

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2018 10:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
zombiemaster2224

thanks arizona for your interpretations! i think ill do another evp session tonight if i dont chicken out, since its not raining the evps might be clearer to hear. we will see :)

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2018 10:38 PM by zombiemaster2224

Posted: Feb 24th, 2018 04:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
zombiemaster2224

in tonight's evp session I asked if there was a devil, and then I got a response of  "Satan"  

I tried to use religious provocation near the end of the session and i think it may have worked, footsteps came down the stairs but i'm not sure if it was actually a response to my demands to reveal itself or just the house settling down. either way its unsettling to me. 

i didn't really hear anything else noteworthy in the session. im thinking tomorrow about doing a longer ~15 minute session to sort of allow time maybe for the spirits to build up energy to perhaps respond better to my requests of communication.

Here is the raw audio of the whole session:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6dnEgglgg7Vko9Jjfd7UqeomWudPyJ6/view?usp=sharing

Here is a  high quality short version of the Satan response:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JGiqNy8eNFt-ApWwDBqo74gw630jWtUY/view?usp=sharing

and attached to this post will be the low quality mp3 of the Satan response

Attachment: February23rd2018evpsatan mmmm.mp3 (Downloaded 793 times)

Current time is 09:51 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > evp session jan 6th 2018 3am Looking for question suggestions Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1542 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 27 queries executed.