ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from a Author

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from a Author  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 07:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
AuthorNicolajayneTaylor

Hello from the UK. I am an international bestselling author who writes fantasy, erotic horror with a life long interest in the paranormal. I have done masses of research and masses of searches, spoken to a lot of people about their experience and up until three years ago sceptical. My mother died and in the months that followed and since have had my experience, leading me to be a sceptical believer. I say that because I love science, physics and quantum physics and also philosophy. I follow a lot of Rupert Sheldrake and Graham Hancock lectures and more recently Kieth Clark. I have known of the Scole experiment for a long time and it has always fascinated me especially the radio communication. I have been invited by Kieth to join this forum having watched the white noise, spectrograph videos on YouTube which I watched all the way through while intermittently writing my current work only to end up in that procrastinating zone, sucked into watching the video closely and becoming absorbed by the potential for this.

Attached Image (viewed 448 times):

FBWPBNT.jpg

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 10:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi NicolaJayne,

Pleasure to see you here.

This forum is not really that active anymore - more of an archive at this point....still we look forward to interacting with you more.

Thanks,
Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 09:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hello, Nicola Jayne
Nice to meet you,
I am also from the UK and currently working with the Sonia Rinaldi Method of gathering voices from the other side.

Take care, Lance.:biggrin:

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 11:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
AuthorNicolajayneTaylor

Back at you Lance. As a horror author, though I write fiction, I am a lifelong interest in the paranormal and have been involved with a few small groups over the years. I am the best person to go ghost hunting with as I have nerves of steel and not easily fooled or spooked. LOL.

Posted: Oct 29th, 2017 03:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Wasps2016

Hello Author

Hope your day is off to a great start.

Whats your first experience writing and completing a sale of your first book?
Ive always thought about writing a book or some kind of professional writing. Can you give me some tips?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 10:12 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from a Author Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1503 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 27 queries executed.