ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Sounds that should not be overlooked  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 24th, 2016 05:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

This morning I did a recording for evp,
I noticed that just after I said "Thank You" there was a sound that most people would say that this is from turning OFF the recorder.(or some other junk noise)
I dis-agree, I say that its an evp being recorded at a faster speed (happens all the time)
and just needs to be slowed down to hear it. We don't normally listen at that speed so we ignore it as junk.
In this clip you will hear me say "Thank You" as I finish my recording and then you will hear what I believe to be the words "Think of Us"
(The Dead Not wanting to be forgotten? perhaps?)
You will hear it played 3 times, 1-as it was recorded, 2-25% slower, 3-50% slower
Ray

Attachment: Think of Us.mp3 (Downloaded 817 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:41 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Sounds that should not be overlooked Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1812 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 26 queries executed.