ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New Member of the ITC Bridge

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Member of the ITC Bridge  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 5th, 2015 02:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
SteveDuke

I am delighted to have discovered this forum!  My interest in ITC has largely consisted of EVP during haunting investigations, but now it's time that I know the ITC literature and find out what progress has been made. 

As a child, I knew that I felt things in haunted places, but in my 20s I asked that this stop.  In 2006, I decided to explore this further, have been blind-tested and found to be verifiably mediumistic.  Since then, I have been conducting parapsychological field investigations for nine years, and have a considerable array (hundreds) of EVP. 

I was at first absolutely skeptical of such things, but the data clearly defies all rational 'normal' explanations.  Well, I'm preaching to the choir here, am I not?  I hold the certification in parapsychological field investigation from Loyd Auerbach/OPI, and will begin his advance course in ghost investigation shortly (Fall 2015).  I am the ghosts & hauntings consultant for The Rhine Research Center., exec. dir. of Haunted North Carolina, Inc., a certified hypnotherapist almost exclusively for spiritual matters (past life regression therapy, spirit releasement therapy) and will soon (2016) be ordained as a minister in the United Metaphysical Churches.  I am also organizer and host for a six member physical mediumship circle based on the Scole Experiment, now in its adolescence. 

I am very interested in the DRV and ITC work of people like Marcello Bacci and Anabela Cardoso, among others, and hope that we will have appropriate equipment to experiment with this type of ITC.  We have a library and research laboratory (10m x 4m) set up only for the purpose of exploring physical mediumship and ITC.

Last edited on Aug 5th, 2015 02:58 AM by SteveDuke

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 10th, 2015 03:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you have been perusing through the site.

You seem to have considerable knowledge and I welcome your input.

Regards,
Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 08:16 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New Member of the ITC Bridge Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1301 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.