ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Build a Bridge > Listings for people seeking to work together > I am looking to collaborate with other serious minds to document information I am able to receive.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I am looking to collaborate with other serious minds to document information I am able to receive.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 2nd, 2015 05:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hello, Brian Jones here. I want to get right to the point... I am very interested in having people who are fully ready to help me document my abilities to receive and relay personal information for other people who are truly open and ready to ask for personal answers from spirit, higher power, higher self, or whatever you wish to call it. I am not offering this casually, and I am going to start the process with very direct screening, which would be done over the phone... I have in the past allowed a huge amount of my time to be wasted by other people who dropped the ball...

In other words, I'm done with that, so if you are not fully ready and actually seriously interested in exploring this for purposes of collaborative documentation, please do not give it a second thought. Because some people might just be ready to have me relay personal information for them, I would commit to confidentiality, and you would have the right to decide what you wished to share in documentation... I'll leave it at that for the moment... we can discuss the possibilities and come to an agreement that works for all involved.

Thank you ............. Sincerely, Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 21st, 2016 06:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
caso

nice

goldenslot

Last edited on Jan 21st, 2016 06:33 AM by caso

Posted: Jan 21st, 2016 07:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

Just in the past few days, I have built a new audio ITC system which is really exciting ! The messages are coming to me better and stronger than ever. In fact, I am back to needing to whip out the dictionary often again.... I received a message of advice this evening, using the the words ' envy ' and ' ploy '. I wanted to have a clear understanding of their definitions, so I consulted my dictionary... boy does this message make sense to me, and right on time !

Posted: Jan 21st, 2016 02:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Brian Jones

I'd like to clarify a few things here. I've spoken with Keith Clark on the phone. I find him to be a very great person, and his efforts and offerings of building, maintaining, and sharing this mighty website here most generous. I will conclude by elaborating on my proposal of this thread. I can and do capture otherwise unknown psychic signals constantly through my own sensitivities, techniques, and creatively unique custom built instrumentation.

I can access specific information from the raw signals of animal's vocal energetic output, captured on audio recording media. In fact, I have animals approach me in such ways, that it is highly apparent that they not only read me as someone quite uniquely sensitive and open to them, but also, based on many phrases I've documented this way, strongly suggests that they have a very connected understanding of the collective consciousness, as I've heard this comment multiple times of  ' we know of you '.

Beyond the animal communication aspect, I can access specific information of nonphysical entities through my ITC work. The same goes for my analysis of incarnate human speech, ' reverse speech ' as David John Oates calls it. This last phenomenon is actually how I started all my audio-psychic work back in 1997. I've approached tens of thousands of people since 1997, with the very same goal I stated here. I have witnessed a very unsettling theme in humanity, which I won't bother stating again. I will just expand my contact information here, in the chance that the properly complimentary person comes across my proposal here. Also, I am not limiting this endeavor to personal readings for the potential collaborator, I am quite open to suggestions of practical application!

Brian A. Jones      [email protected]  

http://www.audiomedium.com

Current time is 05:03 PM  
ITC Bridge > Build a Bridge > Listings for people seeking to work together > I am looking to collaborate with other serious minds to document information I am able to receive. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1307 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 26 queries executed.