ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPfan, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
randomized soundbank channeling.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 8th, 2015 08:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Phoenix

Randomized sound banks are becoming very popular to use for ghost boxes. I have an iPhone with a soundbank app. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 8th, 2015 08:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Phoenix

WHoo hoo it worked !!!!!!:thumbup:

Posted: Jul 8th, 2015 05:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Snail09

what app is that? I use a soundbank app that i paid for and it works amazing. I searched and searched until i found a video of someone i respect in the ghostbox field and i took his word and paid the $20 for the app and i don't regret it.everyone even computer pronounce my name wrong and to hear it come out right blew me away.

Posted: Jul 8th, 2015 07:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Phoenix

I don't advertise apps. Wayyyy to much ego going around.

It's echovox on Iphone. It doesn't really make much difference which app you use as long as you feel comfortable with it.

My goal is not evidence.I'm more interested in learning from this spirit. He's helped me a great deal.

Have to be careful with the filters. I notice people using these apps with heavy filtering and reverb are not getting full meaningful sentences.

I think for evidence it's best to get away from the apps and try to develop direct radio voice or good ole fashioned EVP's.

For getting information or connecting with someone you lost then use whatever you have to to make that connection. So what you use depends on what you are trying to do. Thanks for watching the video.I also have one in there on technical set up.

Posted: Jul 10th, 2015 03:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Snail09

i use Echovox on android and i love it personally. I don't do it to just get things and put them out. i have a recorder with 50 some odd files of sessions and i use them for just myself. I get what i want which is just some interaction. I love to try and find new things to try and see if they do work. i tried may apps and this app personally works for me, as being the internet it's all mixed reviews.

Posted: Jul 11th, 2015 08:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Phoenix

I think R&D is heading more towards those kinds of apps and for interaction or to learn something from spirit it works fairly well. I'm a clairaudient medium as well so when I do a session I double check for accuracy. ( mediumship is still more accurate than the devices as far as content is concerned) I think that developing the ability to hear unassisted EVP's might produce better accuracy.

Posted: Jul 11th, 2015 07:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Snail09

I agree, mediumship is a nice thing to have on your side. I try by asking question that's relate to the Now like "what am I holding"kind of thing, I have good days and i have bad days. I am working on myself in hopes to open up better. I just talk to just work on it and to build a relationship with the other realm, with rule of course. I seem to have a female that like to come and visit quiet often. where i am from there is not many people that think of this the way i do. I don't see it as a game i want to really know about the other realm. The paranormal group in my town that i am in :sad: is not that serious on it. I like finding new "toys" and techniques to try and get better communication. That is why i am happy i found this forum, it has a lot more than what others could provide for me.

Posted: Jul 12th, 2015 09:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Phoenix

If you have any kind of accuracy, ask meaningful questions and you will get more interest from the spirits.

Those spirits are human beings just like us, without a body. I think they appreciate more challenging things to work on. Also it gives them a chance to show you how spirit works by helping you get information that you cannot get any other way... I'll give you an example. John lived in England in the 16th century. No one knows what Elizabethian English sounded like, or what the Latin that was commonly spoken sounded like. I decided try to catch it with an EVP recording. I asked him to read in his diary in the accent of the time that it was written. I could barely hear the recorded message but when I followed the book, I could hear every word. ...and the accent came through pretty clear even with all the static. It was not like I expected. ( i was expecting something that sounded like a Shakespear play)but, it had strong American characteristics. He sounded like someone from Virginia with a British twist. The phonics were different. The words were not pronounced in the way I expected. For example the name of the angel Anael.. is usually pronounced An a el. He pronounced it A Nail. Espie is pronounced in modern language Eh spy he pronounced it Es pee

and the way he jumped from Latin to English and back to me indicated that he was fully bilingual The Latin sounded unlike anything I've ever heard.

My point is don't be afraid to do some daring exploration with this. Not just with the equipment but really get to know someone... There are no limits to who you can talk to. You can talk to yourself from a future probability if you want to. Ask them to help you with the mediumship. No one can teach a medium better than a spirit.

Also don't be afraid to look for interesting historical people Nostrodamos, for example, or Leonardo di Vinci. Maybe an angel... I talk to Gabriel.

CAn you talk to animals spirits? trees? The earth itself Gaia? A god Shiva,perhaps? God? Jesus Christ? Buddha?

Did that get some creative juices going :-)

Posted: Jul 14th, 2015 04:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Snail09

thank you. this gives me a lot to look into and think about. :)

Current time is 12:36 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > ITC Experimental Software > randomized soundbank channeling. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1259 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 24 queries executed.