ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
This Forum and My Update  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 20th, 2015 08:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
MrZeta

Hello,

As you can tell I havnt been around either...

First I hope that this forum is backed up; I know this is a little off-topic but I just wanted to mention this with so many servers getting DNS attacks and all the hacking going on on the internet.

There is what I believe ALOT and I mean ALOT of crucial thinking, experience, and data here that can be found nowhere else because this is representative works of ITC that most likely isnt happening anywhere else that I can think of.

Yes there is the old AAEVP (forgot what it is now)...I just havnt had time to read thru the posts again here; even tho my own research is somewhat specific there are MANY similarities to others' research AND experimentation to which I have been sadly lacking.

Here is my main problem - I necessarily dont really believe in even what I am doing; which is kind of a good thing; what bothers me is most people that get good results believe in what they are doing is real; well 'real' may be relative...and the problem here is 'BELIEF'...because it in and of itself can interfere or it is possible that belief can interfere.

The famous Clive Baxter brine shrimp experiment is a good example of how to do research; he may have believed I dont know, but he certainly took steps to get his belief system out of the way of the experiments; I worry that many of us are not doing this.

Now another famous Scientist I forget who says that it is virtually impossible for belief or watching or observing the events can have an effect on the events; quantum physics is proving that this is possible; that we can affect the very event(s) we are trying to research.

If we run tests in languages that we cannot possibly understand fluently this is one way out...kind of my own discovery which I havnt tested yet.

We all want to get that elusive real-time communications going; I hope I can inspire us to get back in here and find those elusive out-of-this-world intelligences.

I have been trying to test some temperature sensors this winter for super-cooling input transistors for noise tests which I should have done this winter; I am almost done with the tests I am slow like all of us.

I been watching Ancient Aliens on TV - good stuff (!) and I am getting motivated again. I do fancy video games as well tho and they take up my time too; I hope I can get to work soon; I am going to start spreading the word I will be streaming I hope maybe that will help.

Wish me luck and hope the forum here is defintely backed up I would have to see all this valuable information get lost...

Mr Zeta

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 03:30 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > This Forum and My Update Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1134 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 26 queries executed.