ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Mr Zeta  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 10th, 2014 06:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
peaceandlove

Hi,

I was watching one of Mr. Zeta's videos today, the one where you were experimenting with the magnet and iron filings. You appear to have a picture formed of what looks like a cat. Very interesting stuff you have on there - Orios and milk!

Peace

Attached Image (viewed 216 times):

looks like a cat.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 10th, 2014 04:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jan

Well I can clearly see a man with headphones on...

Jan

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Sep 11th, 2014 04:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
peaceandlove

The idea was to test out methods for ITC. Iron filings were suspended in a liquid and then a small electrical current was passed through. I think this initial result is very positive and it is a very interesting take on the usual water photography method. I can definitely see a face, whether it be a man or a cat and I wish Mr Zeta all the luck in the world with future experiments.

Peace

Posted: Sep 11th, 2014 06:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

peaceandlove wrote: The idea was to test out methods for ITC. Iron filings were suspended in a liquid and then a small electrical current was passed through. I think this initial result is very positive and it is a very interesting take on the usual water photography method. I can definitely see a face, whether it be a man or a cat and I wish Mr Zeta all the luck in the world with future experiments.

Peace

I have not seen the video you speak of but experimenting with fluid dynamics is pretty cool.

If one wants to read some techy-sciencey info on it you can do so with the following books:

Colloidal Magnetic Fluids - S. Odenbach (Springer, 2009)

Electrorheological Fluids and Magnetorheological Suspensions - F. Gordaniejad, et al., (World, 2007)

Having seen some of Mr. Zeta's prior videos and live streams, I am confident he is heading in the right direction.

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Sep 12th, 2014 06:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
MrZeta

Hello,

Just lettin ya'll know anything noticed in my streams is purely unintentional - which by the way is a good thing - it could mean that the positive spirits are around us watching our work - a 'watching of the live streams' - I finally figured out what this meant in the ITC bridge section which I am checking out.

I do see a white cat streatched out - I have an old white stray we take care of here and he does like me a little; cats are supposed to be good for Reiki both ways - he settles my nerves down.

When I am actually doing something (haha !) I will make sure that is noted in my streams ! Imagine looking at all the frames one by one...I will be doing laser/sound work so that will be interesting - also in live streams data is always lost - I dont record on my computer unless I am actually doing an active'calling' as it were...

Mr Zeta

Current time is 08:07 AM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Mr Zeta Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1329 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 29 queries executed.