ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Videos > Video Library - ITC Related > New video 'Calling Earth'

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New video 'Calling Earth'  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 1st, 2014 12:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Jan

In case no one on the forum has spotted it:

CALLING EARTH • A rough-cut documentary-in-progress about communication with the deceased through modern electronic technology.

http://vimeo.com/101171248

Not seen it yet. I really hope it has some decent content and not too many digital gurgling noses with the text of what we are supposed to hear. Or content from  suspected hoaxers...

Jan

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 1st, 2014 02:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jan

Well, I have watched it and for a not yet fully edited programme, in general I thought it was fairly good.

The biggest failing in my view is that there was no sceptical challenging of any of the researchers, but this is normally the case with such documentaries. Nevertheless, I hope other forum members have time to watch it and share their thoughts.

Unfortunately there are plenty of what to me were indecipherable noises said to be voices, but the producer thoughtfully placed cations of what was being 'said', in case there should be any doubt...

For me the least convincing were the Italian wobbly tape noises and interpretation of an SSB signal on an ordinary radio.

I didn't find many of the video images very convincing, although there was one exception; those images taken at the end by Robbert van den Broeke on the cameras of the video crew. If the events reported were exactly what happened, then that's amazing.

I though much of the video reinforced the fact that EVPs mainly consist of short phrases of often only tangential relevance, but I still think that's fascinating.

Jan

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2014 07:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thanks for sharing Jan, we appreciate your expression.

Ron and I met the filmmaker, Dan Drasin, at a conference about a month back.

Another producer, Paul Jeffrey Davids was also present, known for his documentary on the Scole experiment, called "The Life After Death Project"....can be found on the web.

Keith

Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 01:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
MrZeta

Hello,

I just got done listening to this; here is the youtube version vimeo was giving me problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhG0PF5vud8

I possibly learned a few things like the evp's only show up on one tape if 2 are recording at the same time - our mind could still focus energy on a specific tape recorder subconsciously; also since the evp's only seem to be in the language(s) of the reciever this is another possiblity that we ourselves are creating our own audio and video images; answering our own questions.

This is why I in the beginning again try not to involve myself in too much research in case my mind does these things. The photos at the end were kool; if evp's get louder the more we take them again it could be our mind learning to amplify these signals.

This is a major problem not just in evps but in Physics that we the observers influence the results; our own energies could be floating around out there just waiting to be tapped into.

This is also a reason I am trying to use the idea of laser and light wave frequencies that the mind cannot possibly produce; the problem then is the transducing into to audio/video.

I like the part of asking questions to get answers; that point never really was solid for me as it is now after watching the video; thank you !

It was a heart warming video - and to possibly talk to the deceased to gain insight into things we could not have possibly known before may be another clue...that this is real...and so it is written...

Mr Zeta

Current time is 10:49 PM  
ITC Bridge > Videos > Video Library - ITC Related > New video 'Calling Earth' Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1350 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 25 queries executed.