ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
"Dead Can Communicate Through Electronics" says study  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 8th, 2014 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Jan

Study Explores Whether the Dead Can Communicate Through Electronics - Epoch TimesInteresting article here. Most of us will be familiar with the ambiguous and often unhelpful or meaningless replies when carrying out EVP experiments.
However the "Yes/No" generator mentioned in the article seems to have had very interesting, even significant, results.

I'm sure there are some on this forum who have tried this line of experimentation, but I don't remember reading about it here. Presumably the results were inconclusive or it would probably have its own forum section by now.
Regards,

Janet 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 8th, 2014 01:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
sparks

Hi Janet,
Thanks for the link to this article.
I'm about to design and build a prototype yes/no generator, so it was very synchronistic for me that you mentioned it.
From my research it does seem validated that the greater amount of randomness that exists in a system, the greater is the influence of paranormal effects / intention upon that system.
regards from down under,
JEFF

Posted: Aug 8th, 2014 02:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thank you for sharing Jan, much appreciated! We'll re-share it through facebook soon.

yes, I have had interest in this area.....

"yes" and "no" could also be equated to on and off, or zero and one, which is of course what computers run off of, so I have always felt that someone, somewhere will have success in this vein of experiments.

Thanks!
Keith

Posted: Jan 31st, 2015 08:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
MrZeta

Hi,

I will check it out; yes/no repsonse project types; there is also a supposed unit that uses voice phenomes to produce words even and talks; not just yes/no; it is a rather expensive piece and again as I mentioned in another thread it is probly more usefull for entertainment.

It is difficult enough just to get correlated response actions going when most evp hunters just talk and ask spirit etc...us electronic people have other means...even a cb radio or ham radio could be used; but better are transducers that create energy waves of communication other than radio or sound or even video.

I LIKE the idea of code ! I think someone here uses morse code as well on their site I forget who.

Think of parrots and mimicking.

I also am working on automation and chatbots; be neat if I could program a chatbot to recognize some short patterns and have it reply. I am also going to use Arduino; so I have the ideas of long term data recording, reception, and decoding so I dont have to listen to noise all day !

I plan on live streaming my research soon.

MrZeta

Current time is 06:16 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > "Dead Can Communicate Through Electronics" says study Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1287 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.