ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > New Developments in Afterlife Communication - Conference - Scottsdale, AZ Jul 10-13

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Developments in Afterlife Communication - Conference - Scottsdale, AZ Jul 10-13  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 2nd, 2014 04:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Just a quick note (wish I had more time to write!) to mention a conference being held next week in Scottsdale, AZ.

http://ascsi.org/conference/

A little late to share for anyone that would like to go, but better later than never!

Ron, my right-hand man (known here as ArizonaEvp) will be visiting, as he lives in the area.

Bruce Moen, teacher, author, retired engineer, (aka my pseudo-father, as well as "roommate" :) ) will also be present, and happens to be one of the presenters hosting a workshop on Sunday and Monday! (funny how spirit works)

I'll be present for the entire conference, this is my first, and I am very much looking forward to it! I'll share what I can here on the forum with all of you.

Quite a broad range of speakers and presenters - from Victor Zammit to Sonia Rinaldi, on and on.

Check it out, apologies for not mentioning it sooner.

Cheers,
Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > New Developments in Afterlife Communication - Conference - Scottsdale, AZ Jul 10-13 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1190 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.