ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Asleep, to wake again at the proper time  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 18th, 2014 11:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi my friends,

I've been asked from time to time why the stream isn't up. This is an update. In 2009 we streamed live audio/video for a year continuous, and had a great time doing it, and saw some growth and development with spirit images and voice.

Since moving to Florida the focus of my life has changed, I've spent more on the personal than the spiritual, but it was a necessary step.

The amount of effort required to run the stream previously totaled approximately an average of 1-1.5 hours a day, and assistance from several people. it was very complex then, with two computers, an audio mixer, fast internet, screen sharing software, two expensive sound cards, adobe flash software, and streaming broadcast software...all combined with a webpage.....

The stream will resume one day again. Presently I am not living in a place all my own with dedicated internet, and financial factors are a factor (also electricity, space to setup hardware, dedicated internet, time.)

Hardware has never been a factor, I work in computers and when I need them, old computers simply find their way to me. I am always stockpiling :)

I have a dream...that one day there will be multiple streams, as in multiple channels, as in the way we think of television. The amount of ideas is endless, and we are only limited by effort and focus of energy.

Looking back, we (spirit, myself, and other people)all thoroughly enjoyed this evolution, and as far as I am aware, it was the first of its kind. One thing I am sure of is that it will not have been the last.

Cheers,
Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 26th, 2014 11:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

huh, guess the time was, or is...now.

Time for sleeping is long past gone.

Keith

Posted: Oct 1st, 2014 04:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
psb7user2

Just wanted to say that I am watching this thread! I understand how time consuming setting up special websites, and broadcasting them for all of us to use, can be. Just take your time, and do what you need to do. Sometimes, I think we can all become a little "too focused" (obsessed) with spiritual contact. That can be dangerous if we put our hobbies ahead of our needs.

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2014 04:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Appreciate your candor and encouragement. Yes, working during the say and then coming home to write is the issue. One can only take so much computer :). We move forward, nonetheless. Getting closer, vision has expanded drastically.

I no longer set timeliness, knowing that everything is in divine timing.

Keith

Posted: Feb 7th, 2015 02:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
amela

Hi Keith. I am watching this thread. I am new to the forum but not ITC. I have done as much as I can do on my own and on the lookout for others to collaborate with. I will be spending some time reading what I can find regarding the stream! Blessings!- amela

Current time is 01:21 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > Asleep, to wake again at the proper time Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1480 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 26 queries executed.