ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > ITC Experimental Software > About ITCScope, what it is, where to download

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPfan, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
About ITCScope, what it is, where to download  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 18th, 2014 07:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Referencing and thanking Olga for her sharing the link of ITCScope, here is information about what it is.

Thank you Olga!

Artem Miheev is also considered a friend, with a "brother" website in Russia (now both a website and an online community), we have been acquainted for the better part of a decade.

I have not yet met Horo Sergey, but have written him to thank him for his efforts, and also asked to act as a mirror and provide the download from ITC Bridge also.

ITC Scope appears to be a program written using computer code to draw random pictures.

It appears to use 3 methods of drawing: random code, code entry (hexadecimal), and draw by reaction (which flashed random hexadecimal until the user hits the stop button.)

It is unclear at this time as to the mechanics of the program. I experimented with it and tried to change the settings, which it turned out, were definitely quite random.

I'm hoping some people get a chance to try it, and provide feedback to the developer to keep his flame lit and to continue with the idea and try new things.

Several things I'd like to see is the option of more "iterations" and if picture quality is relative to resolution, then the option of a higher resolution. I am sure cpu usage, time, and other factors were taken into consideration. I'd also like to see a strictly binary version, if that is not conflicting with the basis of the program and how it draws.

It doesn't take a genius to note that as it is basically a random generator, the output is random, and in turn the claim of pareidolia is the first thing one should expect to face when working with this method; however, spirit can influence computer language, ones and zero's, which in turn translate to basic computer language. I've seen it with my own eyes using the computer network transmission protocol UDP (which doesn't correct the traffic received at the destination like TCP does).

...enough of my long-windedness....

you will need WinRAR or a similar program to open this file. I have an antivirus program and can vouch at this present time that the file is clean.

ITCScope can be downloaded here:

http://icolang.ru/

If you feel like it, doesn't hurt to give a shout out to these gentlemen to say hi, and let them know their efforts are seen.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 1576 times):

itcscope.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 18th, 2014 01:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
sparks

Hi Keith,
Thanks for posting this, and also thank you Olga.
Ive downloaded it and having a try - its very addictive and mesmorising!
Keith, could you elaborate please on your comment re the alteration of code by spirit using UDP.
thanks and regards,
JEFF

Posted: Jun 18th, 2014 01:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jeff,

I'll have to reply at length another time.

In a nutshell, most internet traffic uses TCP, transmission control protocol. it corrects errors before traffic makes it to the end destination.

Skype, VOIP, streaming camera surveillance apps, etc, typically use UDP protocol. It leaves the source, whatever makes it through, makes it through. It is not corrected.

Therefore, experiments done with UDP will always have a better success rate, if the point of spirit influence between the origin and the destination is left in the mix. If they can influence electromagnetic fields, they can influence copper. If they can influence copper, they can influence networks. If they can influence networks, they can influence binary. If they can influence binary, spirit can manipulate network traffic.

Just a little observation I've come to. It started with me seeing live spirit faces changing real-time in front of my face when watching surveillance footage live....

Info on UDP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Datagram_Protocol

Cheers,
Keith

Posted: Jun 18th, 2014 01:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
sparks

Thanks for the info, Keith.
Yes, please reply at length on this when you get time. I get the strong feeling that there is a direction of thought trying to be hinted at (to us).
regards from down-under,
JEFF

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2014 10:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

More Info.

I wrote to Artem and Sergey last week.

Sergey provided the additional information, and is ok with it being shared:

"I'll tell you a little about the program:
ITCScope born accidentally from the program for designers, which I'm doing now. I noticed a person, buildings, animals during testing program and sent Artem Mikheev.
A week later decided to share with the community to understand all together, can there be a future for this method.
Program is based on non-linear processes (neural networks with feedback).
The principle of operation is similar to a video ring. The program initiates the random number generator of the input field, is repelled from the generator and adjusts accidentally neurons. Further neural network draws a picture.
Each pixel is input to the neural network, is computed and the result is fed back to the input. This occurs repeatedly.
This method is almost the same method as the video loop, but neural network replaces the camera and the TV replaces the canvas."

He seems to be somewhat excited about the work he is doing, and I'm sure we'd like to see him continue his efforts.

A little bit of language barrier, a friend translates my emails to him, but the connection has been made. Should it be in the best interests, perhaps there may be some collaboration down the road....

Cheers,
Keith

Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 12:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Annataria

Does anyone know where this can be found now? That goes to a 'no site found' page ...

Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 02:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
EVPfan

Googe found it here:
http://proitk.ru/tools/2772-itcscope/2772-itcscope

Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 02:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Annataria

Ah great!! I appreciate the help, thank you !!

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2014 08:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

neat

Current time is 04:26 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > ITC Experimental Software > About ITCScope, what it is, where to download Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1443 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 25 queries executed.