ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hello everybody.. i just joined.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
hello everybody.. i just joined.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 8th, 2014 07:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
passnthru2

my interests are Mediumship, spirit rescue and shamanic visioning. i used to do biological research. i was also a parole officer for 2 years.. during that time i realized that many "cons" were simply processed by dark force entities. they had in them completely different personalities. recently i have started training in shamanic work.

my first paranormal experiences were at age 3. i was pushed down stairs and pushed over backwards in chairs all the time. i come from a long line of clairvoyants. i grew up with this stuff.

i am looking forward to experimenting in this field, i like to tinker with electronics. i mostly use a pendulum presently.

Attached Image (viewed 141 times):

391751_2401807757956_505659146_n.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 8th, 2014 07:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi, welcome to the forum! Pleasure to have you join us....there are many people of varied backgrounds here, not all necessarily "active" at the moment, one could say...but if I were to be sure of anything, it would be that the people we meet help shape out lives and experiences in fascinating ways.

Thanks for sharing your picture!

Your energy reminds me of my friend, roommate, and role model Bruce Moen......similarities.....I felt inspired to write that.

Talk to you (at one point or another :))

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:50 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hello everybody.. i just joined. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1424 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.