ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Protection  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2014 07:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

This is just a question about what is reported what we are supposed to do,
Since we are trying and talk with the dead and have them speak to us so we can record their voices, Are we opening a doorway to something more?
 We all have seen the warnings,and it's is reported to protect yourself before beginning any recording or activity such as this,
Like saying a prayer of protection against any negative energy's that we could happen to come across. I will admit MOST of the time I do say a prayer of protection before recording but not always do I remember each time, Could this be harmful?
I also do carry a blessed (By The Church) medal of St Benedict for added or extra protection. Is This Enough?
I have been recording for evps for several years now and have been many places to do this, Such as Cemetery's and reported haunted house's or area's Etc.
So I wonder what the chances are that something negative could have followed me home or perhaps attached itself to me or In case I mistakenly have opened a door way of some kind? My wife sells clothing on ebay that she purchase's from the thrift stores, Can these items carry negative energy's into my home?
I plan to do a smudging with White Sage of my house and everyone living here, only because I figure it's better to be safe and it shouldn't hurt.
But I wonder if anyone reading this has run across any issues while recording for evps?
Thanks
Ray
Sorry if I posted in wrong area!

Attached Image (viewed 523 times):

Tails.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 08:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Ray,

Don't know about others...but I don't do anything but turn the recorder on and go.

For me it's that golden rule thing.  Treat them with respect.

Ron

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ray

Hey Ron How we doing?,
Yes, I always treat them as if they were in the room with me and with respect.
But just in case You still have to wonder about the other possibility's?
The travel channel has a program called "The Dead Files" and the girl "Amy Allen" that is on the show really seems to have some spectacular skill's when it come to talking to the dead.
Some of what she says can make you wonder if perhaps being more cautious wouldn't hurt? You never know?
Ray

Last edited on Mar 2nd, 2014 08:36 AM by Ray

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 01:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lance

Hi Ray and Ron....
I can't say I have ever said a pray of protection, I believe it's all down to 'resonance' Like attracts like...I like to think that I am not a bad person and have a kind heart (Like all of you I have come to know on this forum) so this is the kind of person we will attract in spirit. I always think of it (Like in life) we click with some people but others we don't, I feel there is no difference with the people in the afterlife.

I must admit I have had a few swear words come through, but I believe the personality of a person lives on in the spirit world, so not all swear words mean that the spirit is evil or bad, maybe they just being themselves, as I know I swear from time to time LOL.
Hope this helps, Take care Lance

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 05:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Ray

Thanks for commenting Lance!

Current time is 11:53 PM  
ITC Bridge > Community Media Center > Micellaneous Conversations > Protection Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1409 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 24 queries executed.