ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: sparks, mikesndbs, Keith Clark, joecioppi, Jeff, fratka, EVPDave, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dmaumau, Bruce, ArizonaEvp, takne_007
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Raudive Diode  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 9th, 2013 08:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
MrZeta

Hello,

Not sure why the topic was closed; are some posts missing on it as well?

I added...

Hello,

I have some interesting news on using even tap recorders...you dont need to use an external or even an internal mic for that matter - IE NO MIC needed !

I read one experimenter use a resistor on the input to load the mic input; typically it is a 600ohm so you dont burn anything out; and across the mic not the dc if there is one on the imc if it is 3 lead which some are.

I have yet to try this using multiple tape setups on one recording session.

As for the diode I have yet to work on it; I am finally working on this again soon and have my lab setup and will even be livestreaming (I posted my site elsewhere here).

The problem is getting so much radio interference; dont even use an antenna; spirit or entities are gonna be right on top of you ! Put the rig in a metal enclosure and connect that to a recorder and listen to it live; also use the 600ohm on the input so you would have to have a matching circuit so you dont load the transducer (diode/coil setup); you could use a battery and transistor amp setup to match it; theres a few ideas here...

As for noise just google noise types; possible filter for noise but dont forget noise is power and the entities need available power to manipulate into audio etc.

MrZeta

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:45 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > The Technical Tower - A panel of forum members > Raudive Diode Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1136 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.